THI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.12%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.707|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.90%|
|Net Income (TTM)||414.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.70%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Tim Hortons: Canada's Most Loved Company Fool Nov 23
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: THI, SIX, VMC, HSY, SYMC Nov 20
- Tim Hortons (THI) to Purchase, Cancel 2.12M Shares Street Insider Nov 12
- Desjardins Upgrades Tim Hortons (THI) to Buy Street Insider Nov 8
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Tim Hortons (THI) to Hold Street Insider Nov 8
- Tim Hortons (THI) Declares C$0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield Street Insider Nov 7
- Tim Hortons (THI) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Nov 7
- Trading Radar for 11/07: Disney (DIS), Tim Hortons (THI), FireEye (FEYE), Groupon (GRPN) Report Street Insider Nov 6
- Dunkin’ Donuts Goes West; Should Investors Follow? Fool Nov 6
- Starbucks Beats Q4 Earnings; FY14 View Soft - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 31
THI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tim Hortons is up 30.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.57%, Starbucks up 59.66%, and Dunkin Brands Group up 58.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for THI
Pro Report PDF for THI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download THI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring THI
Did Tim Hortons make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tim Hortons, Inc.'s business is to develop and franchise quick-service restaurants that serve food, including coffee, other hot and cold beverages, baked goods, sandwiches, soups and other foods products.