THC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.6439|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-27.03%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-61.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Tenet Healthcare Corp (THC): Today's Featured Health Care Winner The Street Dec 3
- Neutral Stance on HCP - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Conifer Extends Ties with LCMC - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Will the Obamacare Website Woes Defang the Obamacare Penalties? Fool Nov 24
- HCP Extend Ties with Tenet - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- Tenet Healthcare Upped to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Insider Trading Alert - VZ, XOM, THC And SHOO Traded By Insiders Nov 20
- Insider Trading Alert - APO, KEX, TRS, OPK And THC Traded By Insiders Nov 19
- Could Obamacare Actually Fall Apart? Fool Nov 17
- Insider Trading Alert - WCG, TRS, RDN, THC And IVZ Traded By Insiders Nov 15
THC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tenet Healthcare is up 47.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, HCA Holdings up 55.34%, and Universal Health Services up 85.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for THC
Pro Report PDF for THC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download THC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring THC
Did Tenet Healthcare make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation, an investor-owned health-care delivery systems company based in Dallas, Texas. The company operates various related health care facilities, which includes a long-term acute care hospital and a number of medical office buildings, revenue cycle management and patient communications services businesses, physician practices, captive insurance companies, a management services subsidiary which provides network development, utilization management, claims processing and contract negotiation services to physician organizations and hospitals which assume managed care risk and other ancillary health care businesses, which includes ambulatory surgery centers, diagnostic imaging centers, and occupational and rural health care clinics. THC owns and operates 49 acute-care hospitals in 11 states and 90 outpatient centers in 12 states, with a majority of these hospitals in California, Florida and Texas. Headquartered in downtown Dallas, Tenet has more than 13,000 licensed beds and 57,000 employees. The company was founded in March 1995.