THC Key Stats
- Hospital firms say research tie-ups can clinch takeovers May 23
- DEALTALK-Hospital firms say research tie-ups can clinch takeovers May 23
- Conifer Health Solutions President and CEO Stephen Mooney Named Finalist for Ern... May 22
- Big Companies Borrowing Billions May 20
- Junk Stocks Spur Broadest Equity Advance Since 1995 May 20
- Tenet Healthcare Corp (THC): Today's Featured Health Services Laggard May 17
- THC to Refinance Senior Notes May 17
- THC to Refinance Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- Obamacare: The Law of Unintended Consequences Fool May 16
- Fitch Rates Tenet Healthcare Corporation's Secured Notes Offering 'BB/RR1' May 15
THC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tenet Healthcare is up 136.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Health Management Associates up 67.27%, and HCA up 66.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for THC
Pro Report PDF for THC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download THC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring THC
Did Tenet Healthcare make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Tenet Healthcare Corporation, an investor-owned health-care delivery systems company based in Dallas, Texas. The company operates various related health care facilities, which includes a long-term acute care hospital and a number of medical office buildings, revenue cycle management and patient communications services businesses, physician practices, captive insurance companies, a management services subsidiary which provides network development, utilization management, claims processing and contract negotiation services to physician organizations and hospitals which assume managed care risk and other ancillary health care businesses, which includes ambulatory surgery centers, diagnostic imaging centers, and occupational and rural health care clinics. THC owns and operates 49 acute-care hospitals in 11 states and 90 outpatient centers in 12 states, with a majority of these hospitals in California, Florida and Texas. Headquartered in downtown Dallas, Tenet has more than 13,000 licensed beds and 57,000 employees. The company was founded in March 1995.