TGT Key Stats
- Target Donates $250,000 for Tornado Relief in Moore, Okla. Business Wire May 21
- Final Trade: Your First Move for Wednesday, May 21 May 21
- AutoZone Leads Defensive Rally; Five Below Basing May 21
- Trading Radar for 05/22: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), Target (TGT), Toll Brothers (TOL... May 21
- Notable companies reporting before tomorrow's open May 21
- Analysts: Microsoft Has Big Potential and 3 More Research Notes to Browse May 21
- Stocks Strengthen Into Close; OpenTable Gains Traction May 21
- Ralph Lauren vs. Target: Which Stock Is The Better Buy? Talking Numbers May 21
- As Retailers Report, Sales Growth in Focus May 21
- Stocks Edge Higher; J.P. Morgan, Home Depot Lead Dow Rally May 21
TGT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Target is up 31.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Costco Wholesale Corporation up 48.72%, and Dollar Tree Stores up 3.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TGT
Pro Report PDF for TGT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TGT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TGT
Did Target make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Target Corporation, doing business as Target, is an American retailing company headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The company distributes its merchandise through a network of distribution centers, as well as third parties and direct shipping. Additionally, it offers credit to guests through its branded proprietary credit cards, the Target Visa and the Target Card, as well as through its branded proprietary Target Debit Card. The company is the second-largest discount retailer in the United States, behind Walmart. The company is ranked at number 33 on the Fortune 500 as of 2010 and is a component of the Standard & Poor's 500 index. Its bullseye trademark is licensed to Wesfarmers, owners of the separate Target Australia chain. Target Corporation was founded in 1902.