TGP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.028|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||82.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||181.94M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||75.14%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.95%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cooperman's Omega Advisors Enters Comcast (CMCSA), Freeport-McMoRan (FCX), Lowers Sprint (S), Exits Wells (WFC) Street Insider Nov 14
- 5 MLP Distributions Dead in the Water Fool Oct 27
- Why Teekay LNG Partners Is A Top 10 Energy Dividend Stock (TGP) Oct 22
- Playing LNG Exports Without Getting Into Costly Terminals Fool Oct 14
- 3 Investment Themes for a Market Sell-Off Fool Oct 1
- Shipping ETF in Focus: Choppy Seas Ahead? - ETF News And Commentary Zacks Sep 20
- Teekay LNG Completes Norwegian Bond Issuance Marketwired Sep 3
- Does the Obama Administration Want You to Buy Natural Gas Pipeline MLPs? Regulation Encourages Generation of Electricity by Natural Gas Fired Plants Aug 26
- Teekay LNG Contemplates Norwegian Bond Issuance Thomson Reuters ONE Aug 26
- Teekay LNG Partners (TGO) Files 931K Shelf for Selling Shareholders Street Insider Aug 23
TGP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Teekay LNG Partners is up 10.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Teekay up 43.74%, and Golar LNG up 2.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TGP
Pro Report PDF for TGP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TGP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TGP
Did Teekay LNG Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Teekay LNG Partners L.P., the third largest independent owner of LNG carriers, is a publicly-traded master limited partnership formed by Teekay Corporation as part of its strategy to expand its operations in the LNG and LPG shipping sectors. Teekay LNG Partners L.P. provides LNG, LPG and crude oil marine transportation services under long-term, fixed-rate time-charter contracts with major energy and utility companies through its fleet of LNG carriers, LPG carriers and conventional oil tankers. The company was founded on November 2, 2004 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.