TGP Key Stats
- Teekay LNG Partners Crushes Earnings Estimates May 14
- Ride the High Seas on a Wave of Higher Dividends May 12
- Teekay LNG Partners LP. Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tra... May 10
- Teekay LNG Partners Reports First Quarter Results Marketwired May 9
- Q1 2013 Teekay LNG Partners LP Earnings Release - Before Market Open May 9
- Teekay Partners Earnings Preview: Get Ahead of the Analysts May 8
- Teekay LNG (TGP) Files $100M Common Units Shelf Street Insider May 7
- Teekay LNG files to sell $100M in common units representing limited partners May 6
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume decreases AP May 1
- Teekay LNG Partners Announces First Quarter 2013 Earnings Results Conference Cal... Apr 29
TGP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Teekay LNG Partners is up 21.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Teekay Corporation up 37.77%, and Teekay Offshore Partners up 25.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for TGP
Pro Report PDF for TGP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TGP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TGP
Did Teekay LNG Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Teekay LNG Partners L.P., the third largest independent owner of LNG carriers, is a publicly-traded master limited partnership formed by Teekay Corporation as part of its strategy to expand its operations in the LNG and LPG shipping sectors. Teekay LNG Partners L.P. provides LNG, LPG and crude oil marine transportation services under long-term, fixed-rate time-charter contracts with major energy and utility companies through its fleet of LNG carriers, LPG carriers and conventional oil tankers. The company was founded on November 2, 2004 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.