TGI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.114|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-38.56%|
|Net Income (TTM)||269.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.26%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.12%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.22%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Win With Triumph Group Barrons.com Dec 4
- TRIUMPH GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial Obli Nov 25
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Huntington Ingalls Industries, Triumph Group and Elbit Systems Nov 22
- Triumph Group Announces That Mississippi Supreme Court Has Affirmed Dismissal of All Eaton Claims Business Wire Nov 22
- Triumph Group Raises $375 Million in Bank Term Loan and Amends $1.0 Billion Revolving Credit Agreement noodls Nov 19
- Daily Dividend Report: PEG, EXR, TGI, CPWR, LANC Nov 19
- Triumph Group Declares Quarterly Dividend noodls Nov 18
- Triumph Group, Inc. (TGI) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield Street Insider Nov 18
- Triumph Group Larger Than S&P 500 Component Allegheny Technologies Nov 13
- Earnings & Sales Beat at Triumph Group - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 30
TGI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Triumph Group is up 12.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Boeing up 78.88%, and CAE up 17.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TGI
Pro Report PDF for TGI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TGI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TGI
Did Triumph Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Triumph Group, Inc. is an international supplier of aerospace components and systems. Based in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, USA, Triumph engineers, designs, and manufactures aircraft components, systems and accessories. Several services and products are offered through three of their operating organizations, Triumph Aerospace Systems Group, Triumph Aerostructures and Triumph Aftermarket Services Group. Triumph is ideally and uniquely positioned as one of the few companies worldwide that can offer a total solution of products, services and systems to the largest aerospace and airline companies in the industry.