TGH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.488|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-28.28%|
|Net Income (TTM)||197.84M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||89.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.01%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- My Income Portfolio Of 30: 2nd Half Of 2013 Review Dec 6
- Shipping Container Dividends: Textainer Group Holdings Vs. TAL International Group Dec 4
- Why You Shouldn't Ignore This Shipping Stock Fool Nov 21
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Intersil, Textainer Group Holdings and Alaska Air Nov 13
- The All-Small-Cap Team (Part 1): 25 Small-Cap Dividend Stocks To Keep Your Eye On In 2014 Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- Third Quarter Update noodls Nov 8
- Why This Shipping Stock Makes a Great Long-Term Pick Nov 7
- Textainer Group Holdings' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- Textainer Group Holdings, Ltd. Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Nov 5
- Textainer Group Holdings Limited Discusses Q4 2014 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 5
TGH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Textainer Group Holdings is up 29.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, TAL International Group up 64.47%, and CAI International up 14.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TGH
Pro Report PDF for TGH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TGH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TGH
Did Textainer Group Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Textainer was established in 1979 and is a leader in the marine container leasing industry. Textainer leases standard, special dry freight, and refrigerated marine containers to international shipping lines. Textainer also purchases older containers from its shipping line customers and sells these containers along with containers being disposed from its own fleet. Textainer is the primary supplier of containers to the U.S. Military. Today, Textainer is the largest lessor of marine containers and is the largest seller of second hand containers in the world. The company operates business through four reportable segments: Container Ownership, Container Management, Container Resale and Military Management. It was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda. Textainer Group Holdings Limited is a subsidiary of Halco Holdings Inc.