TGD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2129|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-66.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||30.63M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TGD Crosses Critical Technical Indicator Nov 8
- TGD Stock Crowded With Sellers Oct 11
- Tuesday Sector Laggards: Precious Metals, Shipping Stocks Sep 10
- Timmins Gold Announces the Resignation of a Director Marketwired Sep 10
- Monday Sector Laggards: Oil & Gas Refining & Marketing, Precious Metals Sep 9
- Head-To-Head Analysis Of 6 Junior Gold Producers In Mexico Sep 8
- BMO Capital Upgrades Timmins Gold (TGD) to Outperform Street Insider Sep 4
- Timmins Gold shares jump on upgrade Aug 19
- Cowen Upgrades Timmins Gold (TGD) to Outperform Street Insider Aug 19
- Timmins Gold Announces AGM Results Marketwired Aug 13
TGD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Timmins Gold is down 64.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Almaden Minerals down 61.54%, and Alamos Gold down 33.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TGD
Pro Strategies Featuring TGD
Did Timmins Gold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Timmins Gold Corp is a gold production and development company. It is in the business of acquiring, exploring, developing and operating mineral resource properties in Mexico, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries.