TGC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-30.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0134|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-50.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.056M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TENGASCO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 25
- Tengasco Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire Nov 14
- TENGASCO INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- TENGASCO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 18
- TENGASCO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Sep 24
- Tengasco: Left For Dead, Might Still Have Blood In It Sep 11
- Tengasco Announces Closing of Sale of Tennessee Assets noodls Aug 23
- Tengasco Announces Closing of Sale of Tennessee Assets PR Newswire Aug 22
- TENGASCO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Aug 22
- Tengasco, Inc. (TGC) Posts Lighter Q2 Profit Street Insider Aug 13
TGC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tengasco is down 34.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Advantage Oil & Gas up 25.90%, and Delek Logistics Partners up 52.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TGC
Pro Strategies Featuring TGC
Did Tengasco make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tengasco, Inc. is in the business of exploration for and production of oil and natural gas. The Company’s primary area of oil exploration and production is in Kansas. The Company’s primary area of gas production is the Swan Creek field in Tennessee.