TGC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0403|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.911M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.17%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire09/03 17:02
|08/14/2014||Earnings||Tengasco Inc Second Quarter Earnings Results|
|05/15/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Tengasco Inc Earnings Results|
|03/31/2014||Earnings||Tengasco, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
|11/14/2013||Earnings||Tengasco Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results|
TGC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tengasco is up 12.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.58%, Delek Logistics Partners up 40.31%, and Xsilent Solutions down 76.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TGC
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TGC
Did Tengasco make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.tengasco.com
- IR Website: http://www.tengasco.com/investor-info/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Tennessee
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Tennessee
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Tengasco, Inc.,is engaged in the business of exploration for and production of oil and natural gas. Its area of oil exploration and production is in Kansas. Its gas production area is the Swan Creek field in Tennesse.
TGC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TGC","name")
- Description: =YCI("TGC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TGC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TGC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TGC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.