TGC Key Stats
- Tengasco, Inc. (TGC) Reports Flat Q1 EPS of $0.02 Street Insider May 14
- Tengasco Announces First Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire May 14
- TENGASCO INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 14
- Tengasco Announces Year-End 2012 Financials and Results of Operations PR Newswire Mar 29
- TENGASCO INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Mar 29
- Buy Linn Energy For A Safe 7% Dividend Yield And Growth Nov 30
- Tengasco's Management Discusses Q3 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 15
- Tengasco, Inc. (TGC) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.02 Street Insider Nov 14
- Tengasco Announces Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results PR Newswire Nov 14
- TENGASCO INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
TGC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tengasco is down 28.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Cubic Energy down 26.47%, and Advantage Oil & Gas up 44.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TGC
Pro Report PDF for TGC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TGC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TGC
Did Tengasco make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?