TFX Key Stats
- TFX January 2014 Options Begin Trading 9:53 AM
- Teleflex Incorporated Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing JDS Uniphase May 17
- Mark W. Oelschlager, Portfolio Manager at Oak Associates, Ltd., Interviews with ... May 17
- Teleflex to Focus on Arrow® Advanced Interventional Radiology Portfolio at EuroP... May 16
- Teleflex to Present at the Deutsche Bank 38th Annual Health Care Conference Business Wire May 15
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: UMH, SDR, TFX, AGCO, EXC May 10
- Teleflex About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (TFX) May 9
- TELEFLEX INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Hol... May 9
- Teleflex to Focus on Managing Humidification, One Patient At A Time Campaign at ... May 9
- Here's Why Teleflex's Latest Report Might Worry You Fool May 9
TFX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Teleflex is up 40.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.64%, Given Imaging down 5.03%, and St Jude Medical up 26.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TFX
Pro Report PDF for TFX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TFX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TFX
Did Teleflex make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Teleflex, Inc. is a global provider of medical technology products that enable healthcare providers to improve patient outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety. The company primarily develops, manufactures and supplies single-use medical devices used to provide access to the body for common diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in critical care and surgery. It also serves non-medical niche segments of the aerospace markets with specialty engineered products. The company's products are categorized into four groups: Critical Care, Surgical Care, Cardiac Care, and OEM and Development Services. In March 2009, Teleflex sold its instrumentation business to Veethree, which hired most of the Teleflex employees and continued building products. Teleflex was founded in 1943 and is headquartered in Limerick, Pennsylvania.