TFM Key Stats
- The Fresh Market Picks a Fresh CFO Fool May 21
- CFO Moves: Hampshire Group, Xinyuan Real Estate, Fresh Market May 21
- Will Whole Foods Double Following A 2-For-1 Stock Split? May 21
- What's Best of Breed in the Organic Aisle? May 21
- Fresh Market hires Sealy exec as CFO May 20
- After-Hours Buzz: URBN, TIVO, DELL & More May 20
- InPlay: The Fresh Market names Jeffrey Ackerman Executive Vice President and Chi... May 20
- The Fresh Market Names Jeffrey Ackerman Executive Vice President and Chief Finan... May 20
- What's Best of Breed in the Organic Aisle? Fool May 20
- FRESH MARKET, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers May 20
TFM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fresh Market is down 3.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.57%, Whole Foods Market up 26.23%, and Kroger up 61.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TFM
Pro Report PDF for TFM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TFM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TFM
Did Fresh Market make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Fresh Market is a chain of gourmet supermarkets based in Greensboro, North Carolina. The Fresh Market was founded by Ray and Beverly Berry on March 8, 1982 in Greensboro, North Carolina. The Berrys' idea was to develop a better grocery store that brought back the feeling of open European-style markets. The company operates 131 stores in 25 states, located in the Southeast, Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, Northeast, and West with plans for continued expansion throughout the country. Their first store in the West opened in October 2012 in Roseville, California, and it was an immediate success despite stiff competition.