TEU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.89%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.555|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.57%|
|Net Income (TTM)||15.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||72.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.96%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Global Hunter Securities Upgrades Paragon Shipping Inc. (PRGN) to Buy Street Insider Dec 10
- Best 4 Yielding Sell-Rated Stocks: AMTG, MITT, OIBR, TEU The Street Dec 5
- 5 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: AMTG, MITT, OIBR, TEU, LPHI Nov 25
- Box Ships Inc. is now in Oversold Territory Nov 18
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: TEU, MAIN, AGO, CMI Nov 18
- Box Ships Inc. is now in Oversold Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 18
- 5 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: LPHI, AMTG, MITT, TEU, ACRE Nov 15
- Box Ships Inc. Enters Oversold Territory Nov 13
- Box Ships Inc. Enters Oversold Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 13
- Box Ships' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
TEU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Box Ships is down 28.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Paragon Shipping up 179.9%, and Kirby up 61.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TEU
Pro Strategies Featuring TEU
Did Box Ships make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Box Ships Inc., is a shipping company focused on pursuing growth opportunities in the container shipping industry.