TESO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.61%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.110|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||26.09%|
|Net Income (TTM)||44.08M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- InterOil (IOC) Jumps: Stock Adds 10.1% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 10
- Hydrogenics Corp. (HYGS) Jumps: Stock Rises 6.4% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 9
- Shell to Abandon GTL Venture - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- [$$] Energy M&A Deals to Flow in 2014 Barrons.com Dec 6
- FBR Capital Starts Tesco (TESO) at Outperform Street Insider Dec 6
- Coverage initiated on Tesco by FBR Capital Dec 6
- Patterson-UTI: 194 Rigs at Work Dec 4
- Patterson-UTI: 194 Rigs at Work - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Why big box stores can't crack China CNNMoney.com Dec 2
- Helmerich & Payne: A Strong Buy Nov 22
TESO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tesco is up 72.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Pacific Drilling up 13.74%, and Helmerich & Payne up 43.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TESO
Pro Report PDF for TESO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TESO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TESO
Did Tesco make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tesco Corporation is an oilfield services company specializing in the design, manufacture and service of technology-based solutions for the upstream energy industry. TESCO delivers solutions that add real value by reducing the cost of drilling for and producing oil and gas. The company seeks to change the way wells are drilled by delivering safer and more efficient solutions that add real value by reducing the costs of drilling for and producing oil and natural gas. Its product and service offerings consist mainly of equipment sales and services to drilling contractors and oil and natural gas operating companies. The company operates its business through the following segments: Top Drive, Tubular Services, CASING DRILLING, and Research and Engineering. Its headquarters are located in the Spring Branch district and in Houston, Texas, United States. Tesco Corporation was founded on December 1, 1993.