TESO Key Stats
- TESCO CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holde... May 15
- TESCO CORP Financials May 10
- INDIA-PRESS-Foreign retailers can buy existing back-end infra-Business Standard May 9
- Company News for May 7, 2013 May 7
- Company News for May 7, 2013 - Corporate Summary Zacks May 7
- Tesco Misses Where it Counts Fool May 6
- Statoil Posts Lower Earnings May 6
- Tesco Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 6
- Apple’s Alienated Market, Yum’s China Trouble Continues, and 3 More Hot Stocks May 6
- Tesco Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today May 6
TESO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tesco Corporation is up 0.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.42%, EPL Oil & Gas up 102.6%, and Hercules Offshore up 97.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for TESO
Pro Report PDF for TESO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TESO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TESO
Did Tesco Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Tesco Corporation is an oilfield services company specializing in the design, manufacture and service of technology-based solutions for the upstream energy industry. TESCO delivers solutions that add real value by reducing the cost of drilling for and producing oil and gas. The company seeks to change the way wells are drilled by delivering safer and more efficient solutions that add real value by reducing the costs of drilling for and producing oil and natural gas. Its product and service offerings consist mainly of equipment sales and services to drilling contractors and oil and natural gas operating companies. The company operates its business through the following segments: Top Drive, Tubular Services, CASING DRILLING, and Research and Engineering. Its headquarters are located in the Spring Branch district and in Houston, Texas, United States. Tesco Corporation was founded on December 1, 1993.