TERP Key Stats
Investor's Business Daily10/03 12:52
The Wall Street Journal09/23 01:35
TERP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TerraForm Power is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 11.80%, NextEra Energy Partners up N/A, and NRG Yield up 47.09%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TERP
PDF Report for TERP
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TERP Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TERP
Did TerraForm Power make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Utilities
- Industry: Utilities - Independent Power Producers
- Company Website: http://www.terraform.com
- IR Website: http://ir.terraform.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=253464&p=irol-irhome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Maryland
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Solar Electric Power Generation
- NAICS Code: 221114
- NAICS Industry: Electric Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- NAICS Sector: Utilities
TerraForm Power Inc owns and operates contracted clean power generation assets.
TERP Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TERP","name")
- Description: =YCI("TERP","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TERP","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TERP","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TERP","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.