TER Key Stats
- Itron Renews Contract with British Gas - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Itron Teams Up with Choice - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Itron Teams Up with Choice May 20
- Teradyne Stock Hits New 52-Week High (TER) May 20
- Agilent Isn't Making It Easy On Investors May 15
- Teradyne Rises On Unusually High Volume (TER) May 15
- Agilent Sees Persistent Weakness in 2013 May 15
- Agilent Sees Persistent Weakness in 2013 - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- City of Olympia Choses Itron's AMI Solution May 14
- City of Olympia Choses Itron's AMI Solution - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
TER Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Teradyne is up 18.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, National Instruments Corporation up 10.53%, and Advantest up 16.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TER
Pro Report PDF for TER
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TER Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TER
Did Teradyne make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Teradyne, based in North Reading, Massachusetts in the United States, is a developer and supplier of automatic test equipment . The company's divisions Semiconductor Test and Systems Test Group, are organized by the products they develop and deliver. Teradyne's high-profile customers include Samsung, Qualcomm, Intel, Analog Devices, Texas Instruments and IBM.