TER Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.48%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5119|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.64%|
|Net Income (TTM)||126.06M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.03%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The New #9 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component: Teradyne Nov 27
- Teradyne (TER) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Nov 19
- Agilent Beats on Earnings in Q4 - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 15
- Teradyne promotes its president to CEO AP Nov 13
- Teradyne Announces CEO Succession noodls Nov 13
- TERADYNE, INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Other Events, Financial Statements and E Nov 13
- LitePoint Announces New Innovation to Help Speed Wireless Devices to Market Business Wire Nov 13
- Automotive and Consumer Electronics Production Costs Lowered with Teradyne's Latest TestStation Models noodls Nov 11
- Teradyne Becomes #43 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing PetSmart Oct 25
- Teradyne Beats on Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 25
TER Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Teradyne is up 7.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Lam Research up 45.76%, and KLA-Tencor up 37.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TER
Pro Report PDF for TER
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TER Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TER
Did Teradyne make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Teradyne, Inc designs, develops, manufactures and sells automatic test systems and solutions used to test complex electronics in the consumer electronics, automotive, computing, telecommunications, wireless, and aerospace and defense industries.