TEN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.40%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.635|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-90.73%|
|Net Income (TTM)||162.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.61%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Guggenheim Starts Tenneco (TEN) at Buy Street Insider Dec 3
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: HL, TEN, SID, LTD, LYB Nov 20
- Tepper's Appaloosa Enters Freeport-McMoRan (FCX), J.C. Penney (JCP), Raises JPMorgan (JPM), Lowers Hertz (HTZ) (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
- Tenneco (TEN) PT, Estimates Updated at Tenneco (TEN) Street Insider Oct 29
- Tenneco Beats on Q3 Earnings and Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 29
- Tenneco (TEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c Street Insider Oct 28
- Trading Radar for 10/28: Apple (AAPL), Seagate (STX), Herbalife (HLF), Crane (CR) Report Street Insider Oct 25
- Tenneco Intros Clean Air Emissions Tech - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 12
- Tenneco Intros Clean Air Emissions Tech Sep 12
- Tenneco’s Software Based Signature Sound System Technology Delivers Customized Vehicle Acoustics Business Wire Sep 11
TEN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tenneco is up 70.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, American Axle & Mfg Hldgs up 95.94%, and Visteon up 55.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TEN
Pro Report PDF for TEN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TEN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TEN
Did Tenneco make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tenneco, Inc. designs, manufactures and sells emission control and ride control systems and products for light, commercial and specialty vehicle applications. The company serves both original equipment vehicle manufacturers and the repair and replacement markets, or aftermarket, worldwide. It produces individual component parts for vehicles as well as groups of components that are combined as modules or systems within vehicles. These parts, modules and systems are sold globally to most leading OEMs and throughout all aftermarket distribution channels. The automotive parts industry is generally separated into two categories: Original Equipment and Aftermarket. Tenneco is a $7.2 billion Fortune 500 company that has been publicly traded on the NYSE since November 5, 1999 under the symbol TEN. Tenneco, with headquarters in Lake Forest, Illinois, United States is an automotive components original equipment manufacturer and an after-market ride-control and emissions products. The company was formerly known as Tenneco Automotive Inc. and changed its name to Tenneco Inc. in 2005. Tenneco Inc. was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois.