TELK Key Stats
PR Newswire07/09 09:30
PR Newswire05/15 16:05
TELK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Telik is down 15.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.81%, Acura Pharmaceuticals down 44.21%, and Emergent Health up 75.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TELK
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TELK
Did Telik make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.telik.com
- IR Website: http://www.telik.com/investors_main.html
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Telik, Inc., is a clinical-stage drug development company focused on discovering and developing small molecule drugs to treat cancer.
TELK Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TELK","name")
- Description: =YCI("TELK","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TELK","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TELK","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TELK","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.