TEL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.015|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.66%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.276B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.68%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.88%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The S&P 500's 5 Most Loved Stocks Fool Dec 6
- TE Connectivity Hikes Dividend; Shares Up 0.4% - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Components & Distribution in IT Supply Chain to Neutral Street Insider Dec 4
- Cash dividend declaration for all outstanding shares of Voting Preferred Stock noodls Dec 4
- TE Connectivity's Board Approves Recommendation To Raise Annualized Dividend By 16% To $1.16 Per Share noodls Dec 3
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Approves 16% Dividend Boost Street Insider Dec 3
- TE Connectivity board approves recommendation to raise annual dividend 16% theflyonthewall.com Dec 3
- TE Connectivity's Board Approves Recommendation To Raise Annualized Dividend By 16% To $1.16 Per Share PR Newswire Dec 3
- PLDT sets service-ready cloud infra for PH banks’ IT outsourcing noodls Dec 2
- 5 Electronics Stocks On The Rise The Street Nov 29
TEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TE Connectivity is up 50.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Amphenol up 36.31%, and Littelfuse up 53.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TEL
Pro Report PDF for TEL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TEL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TEL
Did TE Connectivity make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TE Connectivity, Ltd., previously known as Tyco Electronics, Ltd., and formerly a segment of Tyco International, is a leading global provider of engineered electronic components, network solutions, undersea telecommunication systems, and specialty products for customers in more than 150 countries. The company designs, manufactures and markets products for customers in a variety of industries including automotive; data communication systems and consumer electronics; telecommunications; aerospace, defense and marine; medical; energy; and lighting. TE Connectivity Ltd. is based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.