TEL Key Stats
- 5 Dividend Boosts Worth Noting Fool May 21
- TE Connectivity Showcases Smart Small Cell Solutions at CTIA Business Wire May 20
- TE Connectivity Announces Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter Dividend Record And Payment ... May 16
- Aquino Wins Philippine Senate Seats in Anti-Graft Drive Boost May 16
- Tyco Electronics CEO Sells More Than 59K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 15
- TE Connectivity Reaches New 52-Week High (TEL) May 15
- Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Electronics Industry May 14
- 5 Rocket Stocks to Buy This Week May 13
- An Elite Hedge Fund Is Looking At These Stocks May 10
- 2 Tech Stocks And 1 Biotech With Recent Intensive Insider Selling May 8
TEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TE Connectivity is up 47.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.50%, Corning up 23.71%, and Molex up 30.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TEL
Pro Report PDF for TEL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TEL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TEL
Did TE Connectivity make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
TE Connectivity, Ltd., previously known as Tyco Electronics, Ltd., and formerly a segment of Tyco International, is a leading global provider of engineered electronic components, network solutions, undersea telecommunication systems, and specialty products for customers in more than 150 countries. The company designs, manufactures and markets products for customers in a variety of industries including automotive; data communication systems and consumer electronics; telecommunications; aerospace, defense and marine; medical; energy; and lighting. TE Connectivity Ltd. is based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.