TEF Key Stats
- The Country Whose Unemployment Could Hit 30% Fool May 25
- Orange Expands Flexible Computing - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Phone companies start selling subscriber data, WSJ reports May 22
- On the Fly: Periodicals Wrap-Up May 22
- Investing in Segments of the Economy that are Outperforming the Averages with th... May 21
- 5 Telecommunications Stocks Dragging The Industry Down May 20
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Telefonica, Qualcomm, France Telecom, Vodafon... May 20
- [$$] Hold the Phone---Europe's Telecoms Look Like a Bargain May 18
- Telefonica Joins Hands with Samsung - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- Results Recap: Eropean Telecom Companies Fool May 15
TEF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Telefonica is up 16.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, America Movil down 15.54%, and Vodafone Group up 15.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TEF
Pro Report PDF for TEF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TEF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TEF
Did Telefonica make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Telefónica, S.A. is a Spanish broadband and telecommunications provider in Europe and Latin America. Operating globally, it is the third largest provider in the world. The company is the former public monopoly of telecommunications in Spain. Created in 1924, as Compañía Telefónica Nacional de España (CTNE), until the liberalisation of the telecom market in 1997, Telefónica was the only telephone operator in Spain and still holds a dominant position (over 75% in 2004). Since 1997, the Spanish government has privatised its interest in the company. Telefonica, S.A. was founded in 1924 and is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.