TEF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.37%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.059|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-19.15%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.756B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.98%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Exane BNP Paribas Downgrades Telefonica S.A. (TEF) to Underperform Street Insider Dec 6
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: MPW, RWT, OHI, TEF, RIG The Street Dec 6
- Telefonica Is Best Large-Cap Value In The Sector Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Vodafone to Invest $3B in India - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- The Deal: European Stocks Flat Ahead of Rate-Setting Meetings The Street Dec 5
- SBA Communications Buying Brazil Cellphone Towers Dec 4
- Telefonica to Wind Up Jajah - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- VOD Enhancing Network with NetComm - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Are Telecom Services A Good Place For Dividend Investors? Seeking Alpha Dec 2
- 5 Stocks Dragging In The Telecommunications Industry The Street Dec 2
TEF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Telefonica is up 24.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, America Movil down 1.65%, and Telecom Italia up 1.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TEF
Pro Report PDF for TEF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TEF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TEF
Did Telefonica make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Telefónica, S.A. is a Spanish broadband and telecommunications provider in Europe and Latin America. Operating globally, it is the third largest provider in the world. The company is the former public monopoly of telecommunications in Spain. Created in 1924, as Compañía Telefónica Nacional de España (CTNE), until the liberalisation of the telecom market in 1997, Telefónica was the only telephone operator in Spain and still holds a dominant position (over 75% in 2004). Since 1997, the Spanish government has privatised its interest in the company. Telefonica, S.A. was founded in 1924 and is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.