TECD Key Stats
- Tech Data to Host Spring Channel Link April 8-10 noodls 03/10 09:34 ET
- Tech Data, ViaWest announce U.S. distribution agreement Yahoo 03/03 08:53 ET
- Tech Data Offers Secure Colocation and Cloud Services Through Partnership With ViaWest noodls 03/03 08:48 ET
- Tech Data Misses on Q3 Earnings & Revs Yahoo 02/28 11:00 ET
- Tech Data Named One of FORTUNE's "World's Most Admired Companies" noodls 02/28 10:12 ET
- Tech Data Misses on Q3 Earnings & Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks 02/28 06:00 ET
- Tech Data Executives to Present at Raymond James 35th Annual Institutional Investors Conference noodls 02/26 16:38 ET
- Tech Data Management Discusses Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha 02/25 13:01 ET
- 6:48 am Tech Data files 10-Q for first 9 months of FY14 (Oct): misses Q3 ests; guides Q4 above Yahoo 02/25 08:57 ET
- Tech Data Corporation Files Fiscal Year 2014 Quarterly Reports noodls 02/25 08:33 ET
TECD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tech Data is up 13.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Ingram Micro up 46.99%, and Apple up 25.53%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TECD
Pro Report PDF for TECD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TECD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TECD
Did Tech Data make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Computer Distribution
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Florida
Tech Data Corporation is a wholesale distributor of technology products from IT hardware and software producers. It serves as a strategic link in the technology supply chain by bringing products from the technology vendors to market, as well as providing its customers with advanced logistics capabilities and value added services. Its customers include value added resellers, direct marketers, retailers and corporate resellers who support the diverse technology needs of end users. The company operates through two geographic segments: Americas and Europe. The company was founded by Edward C. Raymond in 1974 and is headquartered in Clearwater, Florida.