TECD Key Stats
- Tech Data's Jackie Baron Named to 'Power 100 Women of the Channel' by CRN Magazi... Jun 17
- VISAGE MXP Selected as TDMobility BYOD Expense Management Solution PR Newswire Jun 11
- Tech Data (TECD) Files for Delay of 10-Q Submission Street Insider Jun 10
- Tech Data Offering Exclusive HP ACES Configuration Portal GlobeNewswire Jun 10
- Tech Data Promotes Government, Education and Healthcare Enablement at Public Sec... Jun 5
- Tech Data Offers Cloud Education Platform to the Channel Through Partnership Wit... Jun 3
- Scanning For Value: A Look At ScanSource May 28
- Azlan Named Finalist in 2013 Comms Dealer Sales Awards for Data-Driven Marketing... May 20
- Tech Data Adds Hosted PBX and Cloud Server Through Partnership With Intermedia GlobeNewswire May 20
- Tech Data Named Distributor of the Year by Brocade GlobeNewswire May 16
TECD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tech Data Corporation is up 2.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Ingram Micro up 9.65%, and ScanSource up 9.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TECD
Pro Report PDF for TECD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TECD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TECD
Did Tech Data Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tech Data Corporation is a wholesale distributor of technology products from IT hardware and software producers. It serves as a strategic link in the technology supply chain by bringing products from the technology vendors to market, as well as providing its customers with advanced logistics capabilities and value added services. Its customers include value added resellers, direct marketers, retailers and corporate resellers who support the diverse technology needs of end users. The company operates through two geographic segments: Americas and Europe. The company was founded by Edward C. Raymond in 1974 and is headquartered in Clearwater, Florida.