TECD Key Stats
- TECH DATA CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 22
- Photo Release -- Tech Data Appoints Joseph H. Quaglia to President, The Americas GlobeNewswire Nov 22
- Tech Data Named Distributor of the Year by Extreme Networks noodls Nov 20
- Tech Data Honors Vendor Partners of the Year noodls Nov 13
- Tech Data's TechSelect Community Focuses on Innovation at Fall Partner Conference noodls Nov 12
- PGi Audio and Web Conferencing Software Now Available in Tech Data® Solutions Store PR Newswire Nov 6
- See How Tech Data Ranks Among Analysts' Top Picks With Strong Buyback Activity Oct 22
- Heller: Washington Is Watching Out For the People Oct 16
- Tech Data Now Offering Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution Through TDCloud Business Unit GlobeNewswire Sep 17
- Tech Data Corporation Receives NASDAQ Notice Relating to Late Quarterly Report GlobeNewswire Sep 12
TECD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tech Data is up 16.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Ingram Micro up 43.46%, and Apple up 4.91%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TECD
Pro Report PDF for TECD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TECD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TECD
Did Tech Data make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tech Data Corporation is a wholesale distributor of technology products from IT hardware and software producers. It serves as a strategic link in the technology supply chain by bringing products from the technology vendors to market, as well as providing its customers with advanced logistics capabilities and value added services. Its customers include value added resellers, direct marketers, retailers and corporate resellers who support the diverse technology needs of end users. The company operates through two geographic segments: Americas and Europe. The company was founded by Edward C. Raymond in 1974 and is headquartered in Clearwater, Florida.