TECD Key Stats
- Azlan Named Finalist in 2013 Comms Dealer Sales Awards for Data-Driven Marketing... May 20
- Tech Data Adds Hosted PBX and Cloud Server Through Partnership With Intermedia GlobeNewswire May 20
- Tech Data Named Distributor of the Year by Brocade GlobeNewswire May 16
- My Last Article And My Last Best Idea May 14
- Value Investing in a New Portfolio Demands Patience May 14
- Synnex: A Promising Mid-Cap Value Play May 10
- Tech Data Releases accessTD App for Windows 8 GlobeNewswire May 7
- TECH DATA CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement May 1
- ATTENTION SHAREHOLDERS: Tech Data Corporation (TECD) Under Investigation by The ... Apr 30
- Tech Data Introduces TDCatalyst for McAfee Solution Providers noodls Apr 30
TECD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tech Data Corporation is up 3.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Ingram Micro down 0.44%, and Apple down 19.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TECD
Pro Report PDF for TECD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TECD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TECD
Did Tech Data Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Tech Data Corporation is a wholesale distributor of technology products from IT hardware and software producers. It serves as a strategic link in the technology supply chain by bringing products from the technology vendors to market, as well as providing its customers with advanced logistics capabilities and value added services. Its customers include value added resellers, direct marketers, retailers and corporate resellers who support the diverse technology needs of end users. The company operates through two geographic segments: Americas and Europe. The company was founded by Edward C. Raymond in 1974 and is headquartered in Clearwater, Florida.