TEAR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||247.4%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.9676|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-28.49M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-100.8%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Oversold Conditions For TearLab (TEAR) Nov 14
- Why TearLab Corp. Shares Dipped Fool Nov 13
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/13: (FU) (EJ) (PBPB) Higher; (YRCW) (XGTI) (CHTP) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 13
- After Hours Stock Movers 11/12: (RLD) (CALL) (TSLA) Higher; (YRCW) (SB) (SYNT) Lower (more...) Street Insider Nov 12
- Tearlab Corp. (TEAR) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Nov 12
- 5 Hated Earnings Stocks You Should Love Nov 11
- 4 Stocks Triggering Breakouts on Big Volume Nov 11
- 6 Strong Small Cap Stocks For A Growing Economy Oct 28
- Bears in Control; Stocks with High Short Interest Punished Street Insider Oct 3
- TearLab Is Now Oversold (TEAR) Sep 27
TEAR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TearLab is up 122.8% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.94%, WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) up 107.3%, and Agilent Technologies up 42.49%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TEAR
Pro Strategies Featuring TEAR
Did TearLab make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TearLab Corporation is an in-vitro diagnostic company. It commercializes a proprietary tear testing platform that enables eye care practitioners to test for highly sensitive and specific biomarkers using nanoliters of tear film.