TE Key Stats
- Teco Energy, Inc. (TE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 19% to $0.25; 5.3% Yield Street Insider May 16
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: TE, HCN, OHI, CVI, EEP May 14
- Boston Scientific Will Outperform and 4 More Analyst Upgrades To Know May 10
- TECO ENERGY INC Financials May 10
- Stock Upgrades: American Water Works Will Make You Liquid May 10
- TE Added as Top 10 Utility Dividend Stock With 4.77% Yield May 10
- TECO Energy upgraded by Williams Capital Group May 10
- ALLETE Beats Earnings and Sales Ests. May 9
- Is It Time to Buy Atlantic Power? Part Three Fool May 9
- ALLETE Beats Earnings and Sales Ests. - Analyst Blog Zacks May 9
TE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TECO Energy is up 16.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 32.06%, NextEra Energy up 28.10%, and CMS Energy up 32.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TE
Pro Report PDF for TE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TE
Did TECO Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
TECO Energy Inc. is an S&P 500 energy-related company based in Tampa, Florida, which provides retail electric utility services. In addition to the regulated Florida operations of Tampa Electric and Peoples Gas, TECO Energy businesses are engaged in coal production at TECO Coal in Kentucky and Virginia and electric power generation and related businesses at TECO Guatemala. The company was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Tampa, Florida.