TE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9275|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||45.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||200.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.20%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.10%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TECO Energy (TE) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA Dec 5
- TECO ENERGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 4
- Best 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: ED, HFC, TE, CLMT, CLNY The Street Dec 2
- TECO Energy Deserves A Look Near 52-Week Lows: A Dividend Over 5% And A Diverse Asset Mix Nov 22
- Utilities May Be a Buy When Rates Rise Fool Nov 18
- TECO Energy Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish for TE Nov 14
- Integrys Energy Earnings Marred by Costs Nov 7
- Integrys Energy Earnings Marred by Costs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: TECO Energy, Consolidated Edison and American Campus Communities Nov 6
- CRT Capital Starts TECO Energy (TE) at Fairly Valued Street Insider Nov 5
TE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TECO Energy is up 7.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Xcel Energy up 8.06%, and NextEra Energy up 25.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TE
Pro Report PDF for TE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TE
Did TECO Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TECO Energy Inc. is an S&P 500 energy-related company based in Tampa, Florida, which provides retail electric utility services. In addition to the regulated Florida operations of Tampa Electric and Peoples Gas, TECO Energy businesses are engaged in coal production at TECO Coal in Kentucky and Virginia and electric power generation and related businesses at TECO Guatemala. The company was founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Tampa, Florida.