TDS Key Stats
- US Cellular closes Sprint deal, announces dividend AP May 17
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - TDS May 17
- InPlay: Telephone & Data: ISS and Glass Lewis recommend that TDS common sharehol... May 14
- ISS And Glass Lewis Recommend That TDS Common Shareholders Vote For TDS Board No... May 14
- APB Financial Group LLC, and Hedge Fund Solutions to Host Webcast on Friday, May... May 14
- OneNeck(R) IT Services, a Leading Enterprise Cloud Services and Managed Hosting ... May 10
- Berkshire's B-Share Generation May 10
- [$$] U.S. Cellular Tries Turnaround Bid With iPhone The Wall Street Journal May 3
- Telephone and Data Systems and U.S. Cellular Earnings Call scheduled for 10:30 a... May 3
- Telephone & Data Systems Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 3
TDS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Telephone and Data Systems is up 20.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, United States Cellular Corporation up 6.43%, and BCE up 23.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TDS
Pro Report PDF for TDS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TDS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TDS
Did Telephone and Data Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. is a Chicago-based telecommunications service company providing wireless, telephone and broadband services to more than 7 million customers in 36 states through its business units TDS Telecom and U.S. Cellular, the sixth-largest wireless service provider in the U.S. It also has ownership in Suttle-Straus, a printing company. The company was founded by LeRoy T. Carlson in 1968 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.