TDS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-13.80%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9541|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||264.1%|
|Net Income (TTM)||106.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||59.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.04%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Risk Reward Balance for U.S. Cellular - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Insider Trading Alert - UNP, ETFC, LHO, HTWR And TDS Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 9
- Symmetry Corporation Selects Vital Support Systems GlobeNewswire Dec 4
- OneNeck(R) IT Services Employee Named to Oracle ACE Program GlobeNewswire Dec 3
- CenturyLink Acquires Tier 3 - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- End 2 End Technologies switches to VISI and ReliaCloud(TM) service GlobeNewswire Nov 21
- TDS Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Dividend noodls Nov 15
- Telephone & Data Systems, Inc. (TDS) Declares $0.1275 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield Street Insider Nov 15
- SelectAccount Consolidates IT in VISI's ReliaCloud(TM) Service GlobeNewswire Nov 12
- Frontier Earnings Meet Ests, Same YoY - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
TDS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Telephone and Data is up 13.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, United States Cellular up 34.55%, and CenturyLink down 11.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TDS
Pro Report PDF for TDS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TDS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TDS
Did Telephone and Data make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. is a Chicago-based telecommunications service company providing wireless, telephone and broadband services to more than 7 million customers in 36 states through its business units TDS Telecom and U.S. Cellular, the sixth-largest wireless service provider in the U.S. It also has ownership in Suttle-Straus, a printing company. The company was founded by LeRoy T. Carlson in 1968 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.