TD Key Stats
- TD Bank Recovers From Mobile, ATM Snafu Fox Business Jun 18
- Double Digit Gains in Cheap Banks Fool Jun 17
- There Are Very Different Choices in Financials Fool Jun 16
- TD Financial Literacy Grant Fund awards over $1.8 million in grants to 23 organi... Jun 13
- 5 Banks With Big Returns Fool Jun 12
- TD Bank Proudly Supports the LGBT Community, Participates in Pride Events PR Newswire Jun 12
- Secret Revealed by Ex-Goldman Sachs Trader Talking Numbers Jun 12
- The Gen Y Reality: Expensive to Live, Easy to Spend, Struggle to Save CNW Group Jun 11
- TD Canada Trust changes residential mortgage rates CNW Group Jun 10
- TD Ameritrade Reiterated at Neutral Jun 5
TD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Toronto-Dominion Bank is up 8.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce up 13.73%, and HSBC up 32.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TD
Pro Report PDF for TD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TD
Did Toronto-Dominion Bank make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank, is the second-largest bank in Canada by market capitalization and based on assets. It is also the sixth largest bank in North America. The Bank serves approximately 20.5 million customers in four businesses operating in a number of locations in financial centres worldwide: Canadian Personal and Commercial Banking, including TD Canada Trust, TD Insurance, and TD Auto Finance Canada; Wealth Management, including TD Waterhouse and an investment in TD Ameritrade; U.S. Personal and Commercial Banking, including TD Bank, and TD Auto Finance U.S.; and Wholesale Banking, including TD Securities. Commonly known as TD and operating as TD Bank Group, the bank was created in 1955 through the merger of the Bank of Toronto and the Dominion Bank, which were founded in 1855 and 1869, respectively. TD's Institution Number is 004. The Toronto-Dominion Bank is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.