TD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.46%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.755|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.79%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.443B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.64%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TD Bank Shares Rise on Strong Q4 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Canadian Imperial Bank Gains on 4Q13 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Can Bank of America Afford to Make These Types of Loans? Fool Dec 8
- TD Ameritrade Modifies Agreement with TD Bank - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- TD Ameritrade Modifies Agreement with TD Bank Dec 6
- Earn A 10% Yield From This Boring Bank Stock! Dec 6
- New York State Power Authority -- Moody's affirms P-1 short-term rating on New York State Power Authority's commercial paper notes Moody's Dec 6
- Rafferty Capital Downgrades Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) to Hold Street Insider Dec 6
- A Grim Future for Small Banks The Street Dec 6
- The Toronto-Dominion Bank Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 5
TD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Toronto-Dominion is up 12.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.14%, Bank of America Corp up 43.83%, and Bank of Nova up 6.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TD
Pro Report PDF for TD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TD
Did Toronto-Dominion make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank, is the second-largest bank in Canada by market capitalization and based on assets. It is also the sixth largest bank in North America. The Bank serves approximately 20.5 million customers in four businesses operating in a number of locations in financial centres worldwide: Canadian Personal and Commercial Banking, including TD Canada Trust, TD Insurance, and TD Auto Finance Canada; Wealth Management, including TD Waterhouse and an investment in TD Ameritrade; U.S. Personal and Commercial Banking, including TD Bank, and TD Auto Finance U.S.; and Wholesale Banking, including TD Securities. Commonly known as TD and operating as TD Bank Group, the bank was created in 1955 through the merger of the Bank of Toronto and the Dominion Bank, which were founded in 1855 and 1869, respectively. TD's Institution Number is 004. The Toronto-Dominion Bank is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.