TCX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4598|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.438M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.78%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News11/12 16:07
|11/12/2014 17:00 EST||Misc||Q3 2014 Tucows Inc. Earnings Conference Call|
|11/12/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Tucows Inc. Earnings Results|
|08/12/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/14/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|02/12/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
TCX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tucows is up 39.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.83%, NetEase up 47.21%, and Autobytel down 39.95%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TCX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TCX
Did Tucows make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- Company Website: http://www.tucows.com
- IR Website: http://www.tucows.com/investors/
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- NAICS Code: 518210
- NAICS Industry: Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Information
Tucows, Inc. provides internet services such as domain name registration, email and other internet-related services through a network of more than 13,000 resellers. It has two operating segments, Domain Services and Network Access Services.
TCX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TCX","name")
- Description: =YCI("TCX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TCX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TCX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TCX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.