TCRD Key Stats
- 5 Offbeat Ways To Generate Market-Beating Yields May 20
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: TCAP, APSA, TCRD, CODI May 17
- TCRD Named Top 10 Financial at Dividend Channel With 8.91% Yield May 13
- 3 Capital Markets Stocks to Buy Now Investor Place May 13
- THL Credit Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 8.96% Yield May 10
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: SPH, CXS, TCRD May 9
- THL Credit Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 7
- THL Credit Announces First Quarter 2013 Financial Results GlobeNewswire May 6
- 3 Capital Markets Stocks to Buy Now Investor Place May 6
- THL CREDIT, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Conditi... May 6
TCRD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). THL Credit is up 31.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Ares Capital Corporation up 29.26%, and Northern Trust Corporation up 35.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TCRD
Pro Report PDF for TCRD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TCRD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TCRD
Did THL Credit make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?