TCPC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||40.33%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.805|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.09%|
|Net Income (TTM)||52.31M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||97.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||8.69%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Best 4 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: TCPC, CFFN, BGCP, NRT The Street Dec 9
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: DHIL, TCPC, SCG, CME, BBY The Street Dec 5
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: TCPC, STON, FULL, BPT, CRT The Street Nov 29
- Wunderlich Securities Downgrades TCP Capital (TCPC) to Hold Street Insider Nov 19
- TCP Capital downgraded by Wunderlich Nov 19
- Use Options For A Chance To Buy TCPC At A 14% Discount Nov 18
- Top 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: TCPC, LGCY, WSR, QRE, GLAD Nov 18
- Aker Philadelphia Shipyard Secures Commitment for an Additional $65m Term Loan, Bringing Commitments for Term Debt Financing to a Total of $125m (14.11.13) noodls Nov 14
- Names on My Radar Nov 8
- This ETF Holds Companies With Heavy Insider Buying - BIZD Nov 8
TCPC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TCP Capital is up 26.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Medley Capital up 14.80%, and MCG Capital up 13.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TCPC
Pro Report PDF for TCPC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TCPC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TCPC
Did TCP Capital make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TCP Capital Corp is a closed-ended, non-diversified management investment company. The Company’s investment objective is to achieve high total returns through current income and capital appreciation. It invests in the debt of middle-market companies.