TCP Key Stats
- 5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: WMB, MIC, OHI, TCP, MPW Jun 18
- TC Pipelines: Dropdowns From TransCanada Are A Potential Catalyst Jun 12
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: DMLP, TCP, ARI Jun 4
- Ladenburg Thalmann Upgrades TC Pipelines (TCP) to Buy Street Insider May 30
- TC Pipelines upgraded by Ladenburg Thalmann May 30
- TC PipeLines Closes Unit Offer - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - TCP May 23
- TC PipeLines Closes Unit Offer May 23
- MLPs With Lower Leverage May Fare Better As Tapering Begins And Rates Rise May 22
- TC PipeLines Prices Unit Offer - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
TCP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TC Pipelines is up 22.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, TransCanada up 17.62%, and Spectra Energy Partners up 54.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for TCP
Pro Report PDF for TCP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TCP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TCP
Did TC Pipelines make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TC PipeLines, LP is a publicly traded master limited partnership. TransCanada Corporation owns 24.65% of the outstanding units and controls the general partner. TC PipeLines, LP manages and owns natural gas pipelines in the United States including 46.45% of Great Lakes Gas Transmission Limited Partnership, 50% of Northern Border Pipeline Company, and 100% of Tuscarora Gas Transmission Company. TC PipeLines, LP is based in Calgary, Alberta.