TCO Key Stats
- A Few REITs to Consider for Your Portfolio Fool May 20
- Build a Strong Portfolio With REITs: Opinion May 20
- Ventas Hits New 52-Week High May 16
- Ventas Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- HCN Crafts New 52-Week High May 15
- Taubman Soars to New 52-Week High May 15
- HCN Crafts New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- Taubman Soars to New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- Taubman Centers Reaches New 52-Week High (TCO) May 14
- [$$] Why REITs Will Stay on a Roll May 11
TCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Taubman Centers is up 25.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.38%, Simon Property Group up 27.98%, and Liberty Property Trust up 35.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for TCO
Pro Report PDF for TCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TCO
Did Taubman Centers make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Taubman Centers, Inc. is engaged in the ownership, leasing, acquisition, disposition, development, expansion, and management of regional shopping centers. It has the highest selling portfolio of malls in any mall company in the United States. The company was founded by Alfred A. Taubman in 1950. Taubman is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with our Taubman Asia subsidiary based in Hong Kong.