TCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.541|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.57%|
|Net Income (TTM)||117.92M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.98%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Taubman Centers Series J Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock The Street 8:56 AM
- Forbes and Taubman Announce the Signing of Macy's and Bloomingdale's at the Mall at Miami Worldcenter noodls Dec 5
- Taubman Centers Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Leggett & Platt The Street Dec 4
- Taubman Centers Declares Common And Preferred Dividends noodls Dec 4
- Daily Dividend Report: TCO, TJX, OMC, HOG, PHM Dec 4
- Taubman Centers, Inc. (TCO) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield Street Insider Dec 4
- Taubman's Bet on Asia Shakes Investors' Faith The Wall Street Journal Dec 4
- Holiday Sales Rose 2.3 Percent, ShopperTrak Says Bloomberg Dec 1
- Wal-Mart Steps Up Security as Fights Break Out Over TVs Bloomberg Nov 29
- U.S. Retailers Lure Shoppers With Black Friday Deals Bloomberg Nov 29
TCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Taubman Centers is down 11.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Simon Property Group up 1.28%, and Liberty Property Trust down 0.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TCO
Pro Report PDF for TCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TCO
Did Taubman Centers make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Taubman Centers, Inc. is engaged in the ownership, leasing, acquisition, disposition, development, expansion, and management of regional shopping centers. It has the highest selling portfolio of malls in any mall company in the United States. The company was founded by Alfred A. Taubman in 1950. Taubman is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with our Taubman Asia subsidiary based in Hong Kong.