TCK Key Stats
- These Three Miners Could Offer Good Future Returns Fool May 22
- Teck Resources Ltd (TCK): Today's Featured Metals & Mining Winner May 22
- Today's Stocks Driving Success For The Basic Materials Sector May 22
- Teck Resources Ltd (TCK): Today's Featured Metals & Mining Laggard May 14
- Monday Sector Laggards: Precious Metals, Metals & Mining Stocks May 13
- Teck Announces Subscription to True Gold Mining Share Placement Marketwired May 9
- Teck Media and Investor Webcast Advisory Marketwired May 7
- 4 Metals & Mining Stocks Driving The Industry Higher May 6
- Teck Resources -- The Good and the Not So Good Fool May 1
- Teck Reports Voting Results from Annual General Meeting noodls Apr 26
TCK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Teck Resources is down 1.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, BHP Billiton up 9.58%, and Platinum Group Metal down 17.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TCK
Pro Report PDF for TCK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TCK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TCK
Did Teck Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Teck Resources Limited known as Teck Cominco until late 2008, is a Canadian mining company. It was formed from the amalgamation of Teck and Cominco in 2001. Cominco started in 1906 as The Consolidated Mining and Smelting Company of Canada, formed by the amalgamation of several units controlled by the Canadian Pacific Railway. CM&S, or "Smelters" as it was often called by investors, changed its name to Cominco in 1966. Cominco's core Sullivan Mine in Kimberley, British Columbia which began production in 1909, would operate for more than 90 years until its ore reserves exhausted in 2001. Teck Resources is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.