TCK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.128|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.56%|
|Net Income (TTM)||652.13M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.65%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.60%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why This Oil Shift Is Likely to Be a Profitable One Fool Dec 8
- 3 Reasons to Love This Miner Fool Dec 7
- 1 Reason Why Met Coal Could See a Quick Rebound Fool Dec 5
- Zinc Alliance for Child Health Funds $1.5 Million Project to Save Children's Lives in India noodls Dec 4
- Daniel J. Forbush, President, CEO, CFO and Director of General Metals Corporation (GNMT), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Wall Street Transcript Dec 3
- Trevali Mining: 6 Different Insiders Have Purchased Shares Since November 19 Dec 3
- Teck Resources Ltd (TCK): Today's Featured Metals & Mining Laggard The Street Nov 27
- BMO Capital Downgrades Teck Resources (TCK) to Market Perform Street Insider Nov 27
- No Coal Exporting Problems Here Fool Nov 22
- CONSOL added, Teck removed from Top Picks list at FBR Capital Nov 22
TCK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Teck Resources is down 31.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, BHP Billiton down 3.88%, and Rio Tinto up 7.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TCK
Pro Report PDF for TCK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TCK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TCK
Did Teck Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Teck Resources Limited known as Teck Cominco until late 2008, is a Canadian mining company. It was formed from the amalgamation of Teck and Cominco in 2001. Cominco started in 1906 as The Consolidated Mining and Smelting Company of Canada, formed by the amalgamation of several units controlled by the Canadian Pacific Railway. CM&S, or "Smelters" as it was often called by investors, changed its name to Cominco in 1966. Cominco's core Sullivan Mine in Kimberley, British Columbia which began production in 1909, would operate for more than 90 years until its ore reserves exhausted in 2001. Teck Resources is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.