TCI Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 17
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- TRANSCONTINENTAL REALTY INVESTORS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations ... May 16
- Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire May 15
- Tuesday Sector Leaders: Education & Training Services, Real Estate Stocks May 14
- Transcontinental Realty Investors, Inc. Issues Statement Business Wire May 13
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases AP May 6
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume decreases AP May 1
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume decreases AP Apr 26
- TRANSCONTINENTAL REALTY INVESTORS INC Financials Apr 10
TCI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Transcontinental Realty Investors is up 126.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, ZAIS Financial down 0.30%, and Arbor Realty Trust up 25.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for TCI
Pro Report PDF for TCI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TCI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TCI
Did Transcontinental Realty Investors make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?