TCB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7473|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||283.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||138.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.29%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TCF Financial (TCB) Appoints Mark Bagley as Chief Credit Officer Street Insider 12:23 PM
- Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: NQC, BLE, JPI, TCB, RDS.A Nov 12
- Ex-Div Reminder For TCF Financial Corp.'s 6.45% Series B Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock Nov 11
- TCF Financial Reports In-Line Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 28
- TCF Financial Corp. (TCB) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Oct 25
- Trading Radar for 10/25: Procter & Gamble (PG), Lear (LEA), AbbVie (ABBV), Rockwell Collins (COL) Report Street Insider Oct 24
- TCF Financial Corp. (TCB) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield Street Insider Oct 22
- ISI Group Starts TCF Financial (TCB) at Neutral Street Insider Oct 8
- First Week Of November 16th Options Trading For TCF Financial (TCB) Sep 25
- TCF Financial Reaffirmed at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 24
TCB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TCF Financial is up 33.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Associated Banc up 34.51%, and Texas Capital Bancshares up 22.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TCB
Pro Report PDF for TCB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TCB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TCB
Did TCF Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TCF Financial Corporation is a bank holding company based in Wayzata, Minnesota, USA, employing more than 7,300 people. The holding company consists of several wholly owned subsidiaries including its principal subsidiary, TCF Bank, a nationally chartered bank. TCF has 434 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF also conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business in all 50 states, commercial inventory finance business in the U.S. and Canada, and indirect auto finance business in over 30 states.