TCB Key Stats
- The Best Little Reality Show You'll Never See Fool Jun 17
- TCF Bank Supports March of Dimes by Sponsoring 9th Annual Bike Ride Business Wire Jun 7
- TCF Bank Matching Mobile Donations up to a Total of $10,000 for Hennepin Theatre... Jun 6
- TCF Financial's Series A Preferred Stock Pushes Past 7% Yield May 29
- TCF Financial Larger Than S&P 500 Component Apollo Group May 16
- Should We Follow the CEO Sale of This Banking Stock? May 16
- [$$] TCF Financial CEO's $7.5 Million Stock Sale May 10
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: JE, TCB, IACI, KR May 10
- TCF Financial CEO Sells More Than 231K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 10
- TCF Financial's Series B Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock About To Put M... May 9
TCB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TCF Financial Corporation is up 28.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Associated Banc-Corp up 21.35%, and Commerce Bancshares up 27.84%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TCB
Pro Report PDF for TCB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TCB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TCB
Did TCF Financial Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TCF Financial Corporation is a bank holding company based in Wayzata, Minnesota, USA, employing more than 7,300 people. The holding company consists of several wholly owned subsidiaries including its principal subsidiary, TCF Bank, a nationally chartered bank. TCF has 434 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF also conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business in all 50 states, commercial inventory finance business in the U.S. and Canada, and indirect auto finance business in over 30 states.