TC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.921|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-488.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.20%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Express, Ambit Biosciences, and Thompson Creek Metals Tumbled Today Fool Dec 4
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 12/04: (PLUG) (GM) (LVS) High; (TC) (TRQ) Low Street Insider Dec 4
- Thompson Creek Metals (TC) Solvency Questioned at TD Securities Street Insider Dec 4
- Why Thompson Creek Metals (TC) Lost Its Shine Today The Street Dec 4
- Is Taseko Mines Destined for Greatness? Fool Dec 1
- PolyMet Mining: 3 Different Insiders Have Purchased Shares This Month Seeking Alpha Nov 23
- Thompson Creek Metals Company Reports Employment Inducement Award Pursuant to NYSE Rule 303A.08 Marketwired Nov 22
- Thompson Creek Metals Company Loads First Ocean Shipment of Concentrate noodls Nov 21
- Denver's Thompson Creek Metals (TC) Loads First Mt. Milligan Mine Shipment Street Insider Nov 21
- Taseko Skewers Review Panel's Errors Fool Nov 20
TC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Thompson Creek Metals is down 26.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Taseko Mines down 34.47%, and Cliffs Natural Resources down 13.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TC
Pro Report PDF for TC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TC
Did Thompson Creek Metals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Thompson Creek Metals Company is a pure play molybdenum mining company, one of the world's largest with two operating mines, five mines in the developmental stage and a central processing facility in Pennsylvania ). More recently it expressed interest in diversifying its business by adding other types of minerals to its asset base; on July 15, 2010 the company made a significant move into the non molybdenum mining market by agreeing to a US$623.5 million deal that would give it copper and gold exploration company Terrane Metals Corporation . Although the deal for Terrane Metals Corp was initially made in July it didn't receive final court approval in British Columbia until September 27; the deal was completed on October 27, 2010 . A third party has a ten year agreement with Thompson Creek to distribute and sell 20% of its products in Asia and Oceania effective January 2007. All operations are in the USA and Canada. The company operates through three segments: U.S. Operations Molybdenum, Canadian Operations Molybdenum and Copper-Gold. The company was formerly known as Blue Pearl Mining Ltd. and changed its name to Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. in May 2007. Thompson Creek Metals Company Inc. was incorporated in 2000 and is based in Toronto, Canada.