TBPH Key Stats
SA Breaking News12/15 12:36
|08/13/2014||Earnings||Theravance Biopharma Inc 2014 Q2 Earning Release|
TBPH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Theravance Biopharma is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.71%, Theravance down 61.65%, and AMAG Pharmaceuticals up 109.4%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TBPH
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TBPH
Did Theravance Biopharma make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.theravance.com
- IR Website: http://investor.theravance.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: Cayman Islands
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Theravance Biopharma Inc is engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of small molecule medicines across bacterial infections, central nervous system/pain, respiratory diseases, and gastrointestinal motility dysfunction.
TBPH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TBPH","name")
- Description: =YCI("TBPH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TBPH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TBPH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TBPH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.