TBPH Key Stats
|08/13/2014||Earnings||Theravance Biopharma Inc 2014 Q2 Earning Release|
TBPH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Theravance Biopharma is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.75%, Theravance down 37.53%, and Actelion up 50.24%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TBPH
PDF Report for TBPH
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TBPH Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TBPH
Did Theravance Biopharma make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.theravance.com
- IR Website: http://investor.theravance.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: Cayman Islands
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Theravance Biopharma Inc is engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of small molecule medicines across bacterial infections, central nervous system/pain, respiratory diseases, and gastrointestinal motility dysfunction.
TBPH Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TBPH","name")
- Description: =YCI("TBPH","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TBPH","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TBPH","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TBPH","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.