TBOW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0878|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.387M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||89.21%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.75%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/15/2013 08:00 EST||Misc||Trunkbow Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, November 15, 2013|
|11/14/2013||Earnings||Trunkbow Announces Third Quarter 2013 Unaudited Financial Results|
TBOW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Trunkbow International is up 33.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.11%, Enventis up 70.97%, and MER Telemanagement down 3.44%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TBOW
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TBOW
Did Trunkbow International make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Communication Services
- Industry: Telecom Services
- Company Website: http://www.trunkbow.com
- IR Website: http://www.trunkbow.com/?en-v.html
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Telecommunications
- NAICS Code: 517919
- NAICS Industry: Other Telecommunications
- NAICS Sector: Information
Trunkbow International Holdings Ltd is a mobile application enabler. It is engaged in providing telecom operators in China, with application platforms on which to offer mobile value added solutions and mobile payment solutions to their subscribers.
TBOW Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TBOW","name")
- Description: =YCI("TBOW","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TBOW","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TBOW","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TBOW","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.