TBI Key Stats
- TRUEBLUE, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security H... May 20
- These 2 Stocks Prove That Bad Results Can Be Good May 13
- TRUEBLUE, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 29
- TrueBlue (TBI) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat Street Insider Apr 25
- TrueBlue Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 24
- TrueBlue Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Apr 24
- TrueBlue Reports 2013 First Quarter Results Business Wire Apr 24
- Robert Half's 1Q Earnings Miss Ests Apr 24
- TRUEBLUE, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition... Apr 24
- Robert Half's 1Q Earnings Miss Ests - Analyst Blog Zacks Apr 24
TBI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Trueblue is up 48.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Kelly Services up 42.33%, and ManpowerGroup up 58.56%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TBI
Pro Report PDF for TBI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TBI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TBI
Did Trueblue make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
TrueBlue, Inc. provides temporary blue-collar staffing services through the following brands: Labor Ready for general labor, Spartan Staffing for light industrial services, CLP Resources for skilled trades, PlaneTechs for aviation and diesel mechanics and technicians, and Centerline for dedicated and temporary commercial drivers. Its serves small and midsize businesses in the construction, warehousing, hospitality, landscaping, transportation, light manufacturing, retail, wholesale, facilities and sanitation industries. The company was formerly known as Labor Ready, Inc. and changed its name to TrueBlue, Inc. in December 2007. The company was founded in 1985 by Glenn Welstad and two partners and is headquartered in Tacoma, Washington.