TAYC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.847|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-30.61%|
|Net Income (TTM)||68.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cole Taylor Mortgage Implements Rekon Lien Release Software PR Newswire Dec 2
- Taylor Capital Group, Inc. Announces Dividend on Series A Preferred Stock noodls Dec 2
- TAYLOR CAPITAL GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 22
- Taylor Capital Group, Inc. Announces the Redemption of Fixed Rate Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series B noodls Nov 22
- Taylor Capital Group, Inc. Announces the Redemption of All Remaining Outstanding Series B Preferred Stock noodls Nov 22
- Taylor Capital Group's Preferred Securities Shares Cross 9.5% Yield Mark Nov 22
- Local Business Leaders See U.S., Chicago Economic Prospects Brightening; Offer Perspectives on Term Limits and Pension Crisis PR Newswire Nov 7
- Discover Tops List of Cheapest Banks With Greatest Returns Nov 6
- Taylor Capital Group, Inc. Notice of Redemption of Fixed Rate Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series B noodls Nov 4
- Taylor Capital Group, Inc. (TAYC) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c Street Insider Oct 18
TAYC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Taylor Capital Group is up 40.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, MB Financial up 68.73%, and United Financial Bancorp up 28.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TAYC
Pro Report PDF for TAYC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TAYC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TAYC
Did Taylor Capital Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Taylor Capital Group, Inc. is a bank holding company for Cole Taylor Bank, which provides a range of products and services mainly to closely-held commercial customers and the people who manage them.