TAXI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||55.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.172|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.45%|
|Net Income (TTM)||25.64M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||85.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.75%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 of Last Week's Biggest Losers Fool Dec 8
- MEDALLION FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 6
- Medallion Financial Corp. Closes Public Offering of Common Stock Business Wire Dec 6
- Medallion Financial to sell 2.9M shares Dec 3
- Medallion Financial (TAXI) Prices 2.9M Secondary Offering at $16.40/Share Street Insider Dec 3
- Medallion Financial Corp. Announces Pricing of Public Offering of Common Stock Business Wire Dec 3
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 12/02: (CNAT) (ASNA) (SCVL) Higher; (KKD) (GMAN) (TAXI) Lower Street Insider Dec 2
- Medallion Financial (TAXI) Commences 2.9M Common Secondary Offering Street Insider Dec 2
- Medallion Financial Corp. Announces Commencement of Public Offering of Common Stock Business Wire Dec 2
- MEDALLION FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
TAXI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Medallion Financial is up 47.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, American Capital up 28.69%, and KCAP Financial up 6.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TAXI
Pro Report PDF for TAXI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TAXI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TAXI
Did Medallion Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Medallion Financial Corp. is a specialty finance company that originates, acquires, and services loans that finance taxicab medallions and various types of commercial businesses.