TAXI Key Stats
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Medallion Financial (TAXI) May 13
- 3 Stocks That Combine Growth, Income And Value May 8
- MEDALLION FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- MEDALLION FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial... May 7
- Take This TAXI to Profit May 7
- Medallion Financial Corp. Reports 2013 First Quarter Results Business Wire May 6
- TAXI Dividend Yield Pushes Above 6% May 1
- American Capital's Earnings & Rev Lag - Analyst Blog Zacks May 1
- MEDALLION FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements ... Apr 26
- Medallion Bank Rated in the Top 1% for Return on Assets Business Wire Apr 25
TAXI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Medallion Financial is up 67.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, NewStar Financial up 8.18%, and American Capital up 65.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TAXI
Pro Report PDF for TAXI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TAXI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TAXI
Did Medallion Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?