TAST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8916|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-20.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (TAST) Posts Wider than Expected Q3 Loss Street Insider Nov 5
- Pick a Partner Oct 17
- Carrols Restaurant Group Becomes Oversold (TAST) Oct 9
- Raymond James Downgrades Carrol's Restaurant (TAST) to Outperform Street Insider Oct 1
- CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements an Sep 11
- Carrols Restaurant Group: Is It Worth The Risk? Sep 2
- Carrols Restaurant Group: Turnaround In Progress Aug 30
- How Arcos Dorados Can Succeed as a Franchisee Aug 16
- CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 7
- Carrols' Q2 Loss Widens, Guides Down Aug 7
TAST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Carrols Restaurant Group is up 6.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.56%, Yum Brands up 14.94%, and McDonald's up 14.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TAST
Pro Strategies Featuring TAST
Did Carrols Restaurant Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. operates as a restaurant company in the United States operating three restaurant brands in the quick-casual and quick-service restaurant segments with approximately 559 restaurants located in 17 states.