TAST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8916|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-20.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.64%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 7
- CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Carrols Restaurant Group's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. (TAST) Posts Wider than Expected Q3 Loss Street Insider Nov 5
- CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statement Nov 5
- Q3 2013 Carrols Restaurant Group Earnings Release - 07:00 am ET Nov 5
- Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2013 Business Wire Nov 5
- CARROLS RESTAURANT GROUP, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Oct 22
- Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. to Announce Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results on November 5, 2013 Business Wire Oct 21
- Carrols Restaurant Group Becomes Oversold (TAST) Oct 9
TAST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Carrols Restaurant Group is up 1.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Einstein Noah Restaurant up 0.41%, and Ruby Tuesday down 12.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TAST
Pro Strategies Featuring TAST
Did Carrols Restaurant Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc. operates as a restaurant company in the United States operating three restaurant brands in the quick-casual and quick-service restaurant segments with approximately 559 restaurants located in 17 states.