TASR Key Stats
- Metropolitan Nashville Police Department Deploys 400 TASER Smart Weapons Marketwired May 22
- Taser International Inc. Stock Upgraded (TASR) May 22
- Taser Reports Sales of $1 Million May 8
- Kansas Highway Patrol Deploys 386 TASER Smart Weapons Marketwired May 8
- TASER INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- Truckee Police Department Deploys AXON Flex On-Officer Cameras to All Patrol Off... May 6
- TASER Books Stun Gun Sales to U.S. Army Fool Apr 30
- U.S. Army Expands TASER X26 CEW Program Marketwired Apr 30
- TASER International Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines Fool Apr 26
- How To Identify A Climax Run; Taser's Move Offered Example Apr 26
TASR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Taser International is up 73.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Aerosonic Corporation up 107.5%, and Heico Corporation up 26.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TASR
Pro Report PDF for TASR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TASR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TASR
Did Taser International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
TASER International, Inc. is a developer, manufacturer, and distributor of the Taser electroshock gun in the United States. It is based at Scottsdale, Arizona, United States. Taser is the most common brand of electroshock gun. The company was founded in 1991 by brothers Rick and Tom Smith. The Smiths were upset when two of Rick's former teammates in high school were murdered in a road rage incident in a resort parking lot in Scottsdale. In 1993, they began working with Jack Cover on a non-lethal weapon; eventually Cover first developed an early version of the Taser.