TAS Key Stats
- InPlay: Tasman Metals granted Mining Lease for Norra Karr heavy REE project May 21
- Tasman granted Mining Lease for Norra Karr heavy REE project CNW Group May 21
- Holy Molycorp! That's Some 31% Bounce! May 11
- Second Quarter Report for Tasman Metals Ltd Apr 25
- RedChip Emerging Growth Showcase to Feature More Than 25 Companies GlobeNewswire Apr 23
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Thomas C. Patton, President, CEO and Direc... Apr 15
- Tasman Grants Stock Options CNW Group Apr 12
- Tasman Files Financial Results for the Six Months Ended February 28, 2013 CNW Group Apr 11
- Tasman engages ANSTO Minerals to expand metallurgical testing of Norra Karr heav... Mar 25
- Investing In Rare Earth Elements Part 2: Specific Rare Earth Element Investments Mar 21
TAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tasman Metals is down 48.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Quest Rare Minerals down 64.89%, and Uranium Resources down 62.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TAS
Pro Report PDF for TAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TAS
Did Tasman Metals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?