TAS Key Stats
- TASMAN METALS LTD. Financials Dec 5
- Tasman Files Annual Report on Form 20-F noodls Nov 27
- SA Pro: Top Long And Short Ideas, Thursday October 17 Oct 18
- SA Pro: Top Long And Short Ideas, Wednesday October 16 Oct 17
- Best In Rare Earth Class And Undervalued: Tasman Metals Oct 16
- Tasman Expands Critical Metal Portfolio with Acquisition of Tungsten Projects in Sweden Marketwired Oct 10
- Tasman Metals (TAS) Files $25M Mixed Shelf Street Insider Aug 29
- Tasman Files Preliminary Base Shelf Prospectus and F-3 Registration Statement Marketwired Aug 28
- Tasman Achieves High Recovery in First Metallurgical Tests From Olserum Heavy Rare Earth Element Project, Sweden Marketwired Aug 14
- Tasman Receives Bulk Surface Sample Permit for the Norra Karr Heavy Rare Earth Element Project, Sweden Marketwired Jul 25
TAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tasman Metals is down 36.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.99%, Quest Rare Minerals down 65.57%, and Avalon Rare Metals down 66.52%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TAS
Pro Strategies Featuring TAS
Did Tasman Metals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Tasman Metals Ltd., is a development stage company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of proven mineral interests with its main focus on Strategic Metals in the European region.