TAS Key Stats
|07/14/2014||Earnings||Tasman Files Financial Results for the Nine Months Ended May 31, 2014|
|04/14/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Tasman Metals Ltd. Earnings Conference Call|
|01/13/2014||Earnings||Tasman Files Financial Results for the Three Months Ended November 30, 2013|
TAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tasman Metals is down 40.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.09%, NX Uranium down 23.81%, and Gallery Resources up 0.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TAS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TAS
Did Tasman Metals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.tasmanmetals.com
- IR Website: http://www.tasmanmetals.com/s/InvestorRelations.asp
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: November 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: August 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2014
- NAICS: All Other Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212299
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Tasman Metals Ltd is a junior resource company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of proven mineral interests in Scandinavia. Its projects include Rare Earth Element Properties, Iron ore properties and Tungsten properties.
TAS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TAS","name")
- Description: =YCI("TAS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TAS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TAS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TAS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.