TAS Key Stats
|04/14/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Tasman Metals Ltd. Earnings Conference Call.|
|01/13/2014||Earnings||Tasman Files Financial Results for the Three Months Ended November 30, 2013.|
|10/10/2013||Misc||Tasman Expands Critical Metal Portfolio With Acquisition of Tungsten Projects in Sweden|
TAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Tasman Metals is up 27.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.32%, Texas Rare Earth up 43.10%, and Lynas down 51.42%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for TAS
Portfolio Strategies Featuring TAS
Did Tasman Metals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.tasmanmetals.com
- IR Website: http://www.tasmanmetals.com/s/InvestorRelations.asp
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: British Columbia
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: May 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: May 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: August 31, 2012
- NAICS: All other metal ore mining
- NAICS Code: 212299
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Tasman Metals Ltd is a development stage company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of proven mineral interests with its main focus on Strategic Metals in the European region.
TAS Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("TAS","name")
- Description: =YCI("TAS","description")
- Sector: =YCI("TAS","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("TAS","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("TAS","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.