TAP Key Stats
- Molson Coors Keeps $0.32 Dividend on Tap Fool May 22
- Daily Dividend Report: NTAP, ADI, BBY, TAP, CHSP May 22
- Molson Coors Brewing Co. (TAP) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield Street Insider May 21
- Molson Coors Brewing Company Announces Regular Quarterly Dividend Business Wire May 21
- A Rally Is on Tap for This Brewer Fool May 21
- Early Glance: Beverages companies May 21
- Molson Coors Brewing Company To Webcast June 12, 2013, New York Analyst Meeting Business Wire May 21
- Final Glance: Beverages companies May 20
- Molson Coors Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Molson Coors Reaches 52-Week High May 20
TAP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Molson Coors Brewing Company is up 33.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Anheuser-Busch Inbev up 41.37%, and Boston Beer Company up 42.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TAP
Pro Report PDF for TAP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TAP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TAP
Did Molson Coors Brewing Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Molson Coors Brewing Co. produces and sells beer. It brews, markets and sells a portfolio of brands such as Coors Light, Molson Canadian, Carling, Blue Moon, and Keystone Light across the Americas, Europe and Asia. The company operates through four business segments: Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Molson Coors International. Molson Coors Brewing Company is a company that was created by the merger of two of North America's largest breweries: Molson of Canada, and Coors of the United States, on February 9, 2005. The Canadian subsidiary of Molson Coors Brewing Company is a part-owner of Brewers Retail Inc., operator of Ontario's The Beer Store retail chain.