TAP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.700|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-39.45%|
|Net Income (TTM)||495.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.37%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Is Budweiser Constellation Brands' Puppet Master? Fool Dec 4
- Anheuser-Busch, Molson Coors, or Boston Beer: Who's Doing the Best? Fool Dec 4
- Is This American King Eyeing a Coup Overseas? Fool Dec 3
- Trade-Ideas: Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP) Is Today's "Barbarian At The Gate" Stock The Street Dec 3
- Can Light Beer Make a Comeback? Fool Nov 30
- Is this Beer Company Ready to Bubble Over? Fool Nov 30
- Anheuser-Busch Thinks You Don't Know Jack Fool Nov 29
- This Beer Company Is Brewing Up Growth Fool Nov 29
- Can These Craft Beers Thrive at Age 30? Fool Nov 23
- Best Brewer Stock: AB-ImBev, Boston Beer or Molson Coors? Fool Nov 19
TAP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Molson Coors Brewing is up 32.78% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Anheuser-Busch InBev up 17.98%, and Boston Beer up 108.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for TAP
Pro Report PDF for TAP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TAP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TAP
Did Molson Coors Brewing make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Molson Coors Brewing Co. produces and sells beer. It brews, markets and sells a portfolio of brands such as Coors Light, Molson Canadian, Carling, Blue Moon, and Keystone Light across the Americas, Europe and Asia. The company operates through four business segments: Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Molson Coors International. Molson Coors Brewing Company is a company that was created by the merger of two of North America's largest breweries: Molson of Canada, and Coors of the United States, on February 9, 2005. The Canadian subsidiary of Molson Coors Brewing Company is a part-owner of Brewers Retail Inc., operator of Ontario's The Beer Store retail chain.