TA Key Stats
- Is It Time to Look at Casey's General Stores? Fool Jun 13
- 5 Stocks Poised for Breakouts May 24
- When a Good Quarter Isn't Really Good, But It Doesn't Matter Anyway May 24
- TRAVELCENTERS OF AMERICA LLC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote... May 24
- When a Good Quarter Isn't Really Good, But It Doesn't Matter Anyway Fool May 23
- TravelCenters of America LLC Announces Annual Meeting Results Business Wire May 20
- Jim Cramer: Buy Google, First Solar, Marathon Petroleum, and These 2 Stocks May 16
- Lightning Round: Berkshire Hathaway, Ford & More May 15
- Invest Today and Profit For Years in The Fuel of The Future May 11
- Aquino Sweats to Solve Mindanao Power Failure: Southeast Asia May 9
TA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). TravelCenters of America is up 110.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Advance Auto Parts up 20.42%, and Carbon Credits International down 94.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for TA
Pro Report PDF for TA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download TA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring TA
Did TravelCenters of America make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
TravelCenters of America is the largest "full service" truck stop chain in North America. The majority of customers are professional truck drivers. The corporate headquarters is located in Westlake, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland. The company operates under both its namesake brand and the Petro Stopping Centers brand.