T Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.22%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.419|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.479B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.30%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Don't Fall For This Samsung OLED Rumor Fool 11:00 AM
- Tech Teardown: Dec. 11 Fool Dec 11
- Do These Words Portend Apple's Doom in the U.S. Smartphone Market? Fool Dec 11
- AT&T Inc (T): Today's Featured Telecommunications Laggard The Street Dec 11
- Why Your iPhone May Be About to Get A Whole Lot More Expensive The Street Dec 11
- Risk Reward Balance for U.S. Cellular - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- SL Green to Solidify Retail Presence - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- AT&T and Rogers Tie Up for LTE Roaming - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- How Ciena Earnings Could Beat Juniper Networks and Cisco Systems Fool Dec 10
- Apple, Microsoft Offer 12 Days of Deals The Street Dec 10
T Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AT&T is up 4.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Verizon Communications up 13.14%, and T-Mobile US up 89.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for T
Pro Report PDF for T
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download T Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring T
Did AT&T make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications corporation headquartered in Whitacre Tower, Dallas, Texas, United States. It is the second largest provider of mobile telephony and fixed telephony in the United States, and is also a provider of broadband and subscription television services. As of 2010, AT&T is the 7th largest company in the United States by total revenue, as well as the 4th largest non-oil company in the US . It is the 3rd largest company in Texas by total revenue and the largest non-oil company in Texas. It is also the largest company headquartered in Dallas. In 2011, Forbes listed AT&T as the 14th largest company in the world by market value and the 9th largest non-oil company in the world by market value. It is the 20th largest mobile telecom operator in the world with over 100.7 million mobile customers.