T Key Stats
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Outer Banks PR Newswire 12:30 AM
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Ventura-Oxnard PR Newswire 12:01 AM
- AT&T Remains Committed To The Jersey Shore PR Newswire 12:01 AM
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Anderson PR Newswire 12:01 AM
- What These Laggards Say About the Dow's Record Close Fool May 21
- Army Tries a Reality Style for Recruitment May 21
- Final Glance: Telecom companies AP May 21
- Softbank Softens Sprint Deal Terms - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- AT&T Will Soon Allow Customers to Hang Out May 21
- Infinera vs. Ciena: Who Will Win the Multimillion-Dollar Deal With Level 3 Comm... May 21
T Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AT&T is up 15.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Verizon Communications up 31.02%, and Sprint Nextel up 215.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for T
Pro Report PDF for T
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download T Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring T
Did AT&T make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications corporation headquartered in Whitacre Tower, Dallas, Texas, United States. It is the second largest provider of mobile telephony and fixed telephony in the United States, and is also a provider of broadband and subscription television services. As of 2010, AT&T is the 7th largest company in the United States by total revenue, as well as the 4th largest non-oil company in the US . It is the 3rd largest company in Texas by total revenue and the largest non-oil company in Texas. It is also the largest company headquartered in Dallas. In 2011, Forbes listed AT&T as the 14th largest company in the world by market value and the 9th largest non-oil company in the world by market value. It is the 20th largest mobile telecom operator in the world with over 100.7 million mobile customers.