SZYM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.74%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.724|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-107.66M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||86.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-289.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Taking A Look At Solazyme's New Oil Profile Dec 3
- Solazyme: Time To Get Greedy Nov 25
- Why Typhoon Haiyan Shows The Need For Solazyme's Technology Nov 24
- Solazyme Announces Participation in the Morgan Stanley Global Chemicals and Agriculture Conference noodls Nov 13
- The Hunt for Biofuels Looks Beyond Ethanol Nov 12
- SOLAZYME INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Solazyme Becomes Oversold (SZYM) Nov 6
- Solazyme Falls on Brazil Production Delay: San Francisco Mover Nov 6
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Solazyme (SZYM) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 6
- Solazyme (SZYM) Posts Q3 Loss of 34c/Share Street Insider Nov 5
SZYM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Solazyme is up 14.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, KiOR down 68.52%, and Renewable Energy Group up 90.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SZYM
Pro Report PDF for SZYM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SZYM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SZYM
Did Solazyme make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Solazyme Inc. is a publicly held United States alternative energy company specializing in the production of algal fuel for use in ground and air transportation. Solazyme uses proprietary technology to transform a range of low-cost plant-based sugars into high-value oils. Their renewable products are meant to replace or enhance oils derived from petroleum, plants and animal fats. It was founded by Jonathan S. Wolfson and Harrison F. Dillon on March 31, 2003 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, California.