SZYM Key Stats
- One Of Exxon Mobil's Long-Term Alternative Fuel Investments: Algae May 23
- Ask a Fool: Is Solazyme a Buy, Sell, or Hold? Fool May 21
- How Long Can Solazyme's Cash Hoard Last? May 21
- How Long Can Solazyme's Cash Hoard Last? Fool May 20
- Speculative Oil Investments May 18
- 5 Best Stocks to Invest in Industrial Biotech May 17
- Speculative Oil Investments Fool May 17
- Keating Capital announces exit from Solazyme stake May 17
- 1 Thing Investors Overlooked in Solazyme's Breakthrough Fool May 13
- Solazyme Provides An Alternative To The Oilseed Industry May 13
SZYM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Solazyme is up 10.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Amyris up 34.27%, and E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company up 18.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SZYM
Pro Report PDF for SZYM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SZYM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SZYM
Did Solazyme make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Solazyme Inc. is a publicly held United States alternative energy company specializing in the production of algal fuel for use in ground and air transportation. Solazyme uses proprietary technology to transform a range of low-cost plant-based sugars into high-value oils. Their renewable products are meant to replace or enhance oils derived from petroleum, plants and animal fats. It was founded by Jonathan S. Wolfson and Harrison F. Dillon on March 31, 2003 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, California.