SYY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.674|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.04%|
|Net Income (TTM)||991.42M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.44%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sysco Initiated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Can United Natural Foods Ride Whole Foods' Success Over Sysco? Fool Dec 2
- 3 High-Quality Companies for the Long Run Fool Nov 30
- Invest in the Right Food Distributor Fool Nov 29
- CHTR, SYY, DG, CAH And YUM, Pushing Services Sector Downward The Street Nov 27
- What the World's Largest Hedge Fund Is Buying and Selling Fool Nov 25
- 3 Dividend Aristocrats Yielding More Than 3% Fool Nov 23
- Sysco Corporation (SYY): Today's Featured Wholesale Winner Nov 22
- Can Smucker (SJM) Surprise this Earnings Season? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Sysco Corp. (SYY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.6% to $0.29; 3.5% Yield Street Insider Nov 15
SYY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sysco is up 10.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, United Natural Foods up 34.02%, and Chefs Warehouse Holdings up 66.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SYY
Pro Report PDF for SYY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYY
Did Sysco make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sysco Corporation is involved in marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, hotels and inns, and other foodservice and hospitality businesses. Sysco Corporation was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in the Energy Corridor district of Houston, Texas.