SYY Key Stats
- Sysco Corporation Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (SYY) 6:01 AM
- The Health-Food Trend Could Be Healthy For Your Portfolio, Too Fool May 21
- Sysco to Webcast Presentation From the 2013 Goldman Sachs Lodging, Gaming, Resta... May 21
- Action Plan With The Market At All-Time Highs May 20
- SYSCO CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers May 20
- Daily Dividend Report: SYY, VTR, HIG, ESS, XEC May 17
- Sysco Corp. (SYY) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield Street Insider May 17
- Sysco Declares Quarterly Dividend GlobeNewswire May 17
- The Top 5 Dividend Companies of Jean-Marie Eveillard May 16
- Cisco, Not Sysco Offers A Margin Of Safety And Considerable Upside Seeking Alpha May 16
SYY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sysco Corporation is up 29.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.20%, United Natural Foods up 9.67%, and Tyson Foods up 29.93%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SYY
Pro Report PDF for SYY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYY
Did Sysco Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Sysco Corporation is involved in marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, hotels and inns, and other foodservice and hospitality businesses. Sysco Corporation was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in the Energy Corridor district of Houston, Texas.