SYX Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- How Quickly Is the Cash Coming at Systemax? Fool May 15
- Alliance Data Signs Multiyear Agreement With Consumer Electronics Retailer Fool May 7
- SYSTEMAX INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- Here's How Systemax May Be Failing You Fool May 1
- Systemax Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 30
- Systemax Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results Business Wire Apr 30
- SYSTEMAX INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, ... Apr 30
- Q1 2013 Systemax Earnings Release - After Market Close Apr 30
- Systemax Inc. To Report First Quarter 2013 Results On April 30, 2013 Business Wire Apr 26
SYX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Systemax is down 26.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Vitamin Shoppe down 10.16%, and HHGregg up 43.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SYX
Pro Report PDF for SYX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYX
Did Systemax make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Systemax, Inc. is a Fortune 1000 company based in Port Washington, New York that sells personal computers, computer supplies, consumer electronics and industrial products through multiple e-Commerce web sites and retail stores, as well as through relationship marketers and direct mail catalogs that are circulated in North America and Europe. The company operates two segments: Technology Products and Industrial Products. It also operates ComputerTV, an online video channel, and manufactures and sells computers and accessories under the Systemax and Ultra brands. Systemax Inc. was founded in 1949 and is headquartered in Port Washington, New York.