SYUT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||33.97%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.017|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.845M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Synutra (SYUT) Jumps: Stock Adds 7.5% in Session Dec 3
- Synutra (SYUT) Jumps: Stock Adds 7.5% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
- Diageo to Sell Whyte & Mackay Assets - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- A Dairy Investment With More Potential than Dean Foods Fool Nov 23
- Green Mountain (GMCR) in Focus: Stock Surges 14.1% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 22
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/15: (ICLD) (FONR) (BSPM) Higher; (SUMR) (CRMB) (CRDC) Lower Street Insider Nov 15
- Mead Johnson climbs after China eases one child policy theflyonthewall.com Nov 15
- Oppenheimer Upgrades Synutra International (SYUT) to Outperform Street Insider Nov 13
- Synutra International Inc. Stock Upgraded (SYUT) Nov 12
- Synutra International Management Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 11
SYUT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Synutra International is up 99.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.94%, S&W Seed down 14.03%, and Dean Foods down 2.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SYUT
Pro Report PDF for SYUT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYUT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYUT
Did Synutra International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Synutra International, Inc. is engaged in production, distribution and sales of dairy based nutritional products under the Shengyuan or Synutra line of brands.