SYT Key Stats
- Can DuPont Soar Higher? May 23
- Billionaire Ken Fisher Boosts His Stake in These 4 Dividend Stocks Fool May 22
- Syngenta AG Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable For SYT May 22
- Monsanto Plows Under the Farmer ... Again May 15
- Monsanto Plows Under the Farmer ... Again Fool May 14
- The U.S. Government's Favorite Agriculture Company Fool May 14
- SYT, DuPont to Exchange Technologies May 14
- DuPont, Syngenta Join Forces May 14
- SYT, DuPont to Exchange Technologies - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- DuPont, Syngenta Join Forces - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
SYT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Syngenta is up 24.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Monsanto Company up 49.51%, and E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company up 18.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SYT
Pro Report PDF for SYT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYT
Did Syngenta make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Syngenta AG is a large global Swiss agribusiness company which notably markets seeds and pesticides. The Company is involved in the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of a range of products designed to improve crop yields and food quality. It operates in three segments: Crop Protection, Seeds, and Business Development. The company is a leader in crop protection, and ranks third in total sales in the commercial agricultural seeds market. Sales in 2010 were approximately US$ 11.6 billion. Syngenta employs over 26,000 people in over 90 countries. Syngenta is listed on both the Swiss stock exchange and in New York. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland.