SYT Key Stats
- Is Nassim Taleb Right About Monsanto Company and GMOs? Yahoo 03/09 12:31 ET
- Renowned Expert: GMOs Pose More Risk Than We Think Yahoo 03/05 14:02 ET
- Smart Balance Melts GMO Option Yahoo 03/04 23:29 ET
- 7:41 am Syngenta launches breakthrough solution for soybean rust; ELATUS fungicide receives regulatory approval in Brazil Yahoo 03/03 07:41 ET
- Syngenta launches breakthrough solution for soybean rust noodls 03/03 01:20 ET
- Investors Want to Know Whether Monsanto is a Long-Term Investment Yahoo 02/28 10:15 ET
- Syngenta GM Corn Has Nowhere to Go Yahoo 02/26 11:02 ET
- More Cracks Appear in GMO Wall Yahoo 02/24 16:01 ET
- Monsanto Company's Plan to Silence Its Critics and Save the Honeybees Yahoo 02/22 18:01 ET
- SYNGENTA AG Financials Yahoo 02/19 13:04 ET
|Mar 19||Misc||Annual Report 2013 for Syngenta|
|Apr 29||Misc||AGM Event for Syngenta AG|
SYT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Syngenta is down 10.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Monsanto up 12.57%, and DuPont up 42.33%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SYT
Pro Report PDF for SYT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYT
Did Syngenta make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Agricultural Inputs
- Headquarters Country: Switzerland
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Switzerland
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Syngenta AG is a large global Swiss agribusiness company which notably markets seeds and pesticides. The Company is involved in the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of a range of products designed to improve crop yields and food quality. It operates in three segments: Crop Protection, Seeds, and Business Development. The company is a leader in crop protection, and ranks third in total sales in the commercial agricultural seeds market. Sales in 2010 were approximately US$ 11.6 billion. Syngenta employs over 26,000 people in over 90 countries. Syngenta is listed on both the Swiss stock exchange and in New York. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland.