SYT Key Stats
|07/23/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Syngenta AG Earnings Results.|
|07/23/2014||Misc||Q2 2014 Syngenta AG Earnings Conference Call|
|05/02/2014||Dividends||Amount: 2.276, Declared Date: May 01 2014, Pay Date: Jun 30 2014|
|04/29/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Syngenta AG|
|03/19/2014||Misc||Annual Report 2013 for Syngenta|
|02/05/2014||Earnings||Syngenta AG Q4 2013 Earnings Results.|
|02/05/2014||Misc||Syngenta AG Q4 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|10/17/2013||Earnings||Q3 2013 Earnings Results.|
|10/17/2013||Misc||Q3 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
SYT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Syngenta is down 8.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.90%, Monsanto up 15.57%, and E I du Pont de Nemours up 18.37%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SYT
PDF Report for SYT
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYT Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SYT
Did Syngenta make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Agricultural Inputs
- Company Website: http://www.syngenta.com
- IR Website: http://www.syngenta.com/global/corporate/en/investor-relations/Pages/investor-relations.aspx
- HQ Country: Switzerland
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Switzerland
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pesticide and Other Agricultural Chemical Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325320
- NAICS Industry: Pesticide, Fertilizer, and Other Agricultural Chemical Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Syngenta AG is involved in the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of products designed to improve crop yields and food quality.
SYT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SYT","name")
- Description: =YCI("SYT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SYT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SYT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SYT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.