SYT Key Stats
- Syngenta expands new planting solutions for sugar cane in Brazil noodls Dec 6
- Syngenta demonstrates strength of portfolio in Brazil noodls Dec 4
- GMO Food News: Science Journal Retracts Study Bashing Genetically Modified Food Fool Dec 2
- How to Avoid Monsanto and GMOs this Thanksgiving Fool Nov 27
- Why Voters in Washington Are Right About GMO Labeling Fool Nov 24
- How Monsanto Is Driving a New Agricultural Revolution Fool Nov 23
- Crop Seeds: What Big Players Should You Invest In? Fool Nov 22
- Syngenta appoints new regional director for Latin America noodls Nov 12
- Syngenta launches novel seed treatment insecticide noodls Oct 30
- SYT Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average Oct 23
SYT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Syngenta is down 0.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Monsanto up 26.15%, and DuPont up 47.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SYT
Pro Report PDF for SYT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYT
Did Syngenta make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Syngenta AG is a large global Swiss agribusiness company which notably markets seeds and pesticides. The Company is involved in the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of a range of products designed to improve crop yields and food quality. It operates in three segments: Crop Protection, Seeds, and Business Development. The company is a leader in crop protection, and ranks third in total sales in the commercial agricultural seeds market. Sales in 2010 were approximately US$ 11.6 billion. Syngenta employs over 26,000 people in over 90 countries. Syngenta is listed on both the Swiss stock exchange and in New York. The company was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland.