SYRG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||117.4%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1643|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-60.90%|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.581M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||92.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Brean Capital Assumes Synergy Resources Corporation (SYRG) at Buy Street Insider Dec 5
- Riding the North American Energy Boom Oct 25
- 2 Stocks Spiking on Unusual Volume Oct 22
- Two Companies Focusing on America Fool Oct 21
- A Market at the Mercy of Politicians Oct 10
- Back on Track Oct 10
- Welcome to Bounce City Oct 10
- Canaccord Genuity Resumes Synergy Resources Corporation (SYRG) at Buy Street Insider Sep 27
- Readers' Stock Picks for the Oil Futures Trade Sep 19
- Shale Math Coming Into Play Sooner Than Expected For Gastar Exploration Sep 17
SYRG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Synergy Resources is up 123.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, PDC Energy up 74.47%, and Willbros Group up 63.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SYRG
Pro Report PDF for SYRG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYRG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYRG
Did Synergy Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Synergy Resources Corporation is an exploration stage company. It is engaged in oil and gas acquisitions, exploration, development and production activities.