SYNT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.59%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.864|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.45%|
|Net Income (TTM)||203.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.27%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CACI Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- WidePoint (WYY) in Focus: Stock Adds 9.7% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 29
- Semtech Q3 Earnings In Line - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Insider Trading Alert - HMSY, SYNT, NEU, DTV And GBX Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- CACI Wins $28M Defense Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
- CACI Supports DISA Info Sharing Program - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
- SYNTEL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- CACI Secures EAGLE II Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 4
- Computer Sciences Beats on Q2 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 31
- Tangoe, VeriFone: Names That David Nicholas Likes Investor's Business Daily Oct 29
SYNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Syntel is up 67.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, CACI International up 37.72%, and Computer Sciences up 41.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SYNT
Pro Report PDF for SYNT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYNT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYNT
Did Syntel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Syntel, Inc. provides information technology and outsourcing consulting services for management, development and maintenance of business applications with global development centers in India and the United States. It provides knowledge process outsourcing solutions, including transaction processing, loan servicing, collections and payment processing. The company operates in four segments: Application Outsourcing, Knowledge Process Outsourcing, e-Business and TeamSourcing. The company was founded by Bharat Desai and Neerja Sethi in 1980 and is headquartered in Troy, Michigan. Originally named Systems International, the company began providing software staffing services to local corporations.