SYNT Key Stats
- Siemens Inaugurates New Facility May 15
- Siemens Inaugurates New Facility - Analyst Blog Zacks May 15
- Syntel's CEO Presents 41st Annual JP Morgan Global TMT Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha May 15
- In Online Video, Half the Battle is for Content: Expert Analyst Alan Hellawell D... May 14
- Unisys Wins Contract from TravelSky May 14
- Unisys Wins Contract from TravelSky - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- Broadcom Expands WICED Product Line May 13
- 5 Tech Services Stocks to Buy Now Investor Place May 13
- Broadcom Expands WICED Product Line - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
- Syntel to Present at Investor Conference GlobeNewswire May 7
SYNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Syntel is up 20.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Unisys Corporation up 12.92%, and Virtusa Corporation up 82.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SYNT
Pro Report PDF for SYNT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SYNT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SYNT
Did Syntel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Syntel, Inc. provides information technology and outsourcing consulting services for management, development and maintenance of business applications with global development centers in India and the United States. It provides knowledge process outsourcing solutions, including transaction processing, loan servicing, collections and payment processing. The company operates in four segments: Application Outsourcing, Knowledge Process Outsourcing, e-Business and TeamSourcing. The company was founded by Bharat Desai and Neerja Sethi in 1980 and is headquartered in Troy, Michigan. Originally named Systems International, the company began providing software staffing services to local corporations.